Starting a home game?

Starting a new home game? Want your own forum?
Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Starting a home game?

Postby Peewee » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:36 am

So,

You are starting a home game and you what your own forum, post here in the following format and we will add a new forum for your campaign.

1 - System
2 - Game Master
3 - List of Home Rules/Optional Rules used
4 - Description of the campaign

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Starting a home game?

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:39 pm

1. Dungeons and Dragons
2. Gregory S. Walker
3. Based in v3.5, 1.0/2.0/3.0/4.0 and d20 variants employed including Dungeon Magazine
4. This campaign is the sequel to the year long Forgotten Realms home game that took place during 2007. It takes place within the v3.5 Forgotten Realms history (no Spellplague, Halaster is alive, etc.) and focuses heavily on roleplaying with interspersed combats.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:15 pm

Ozymandius wrote:1. Dungeons and Dragons
2. Gregory S. Walker
3. Based in v3.5, 1.0/2.0/3.0/4.0 and d20 variants employed including Dungeon Magazine
4. This campaign is the sequel to the year long Forgotten Realms home game that took place during 2007. It takes place within the v3.5 Forgotten Realms history (no Spellplague, Halaster is alive, etc.) and focuses heavily on roleplaying with interspersed combats.

Hay bro

Give me a quick discription of the campaign and house rules real quick.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Description:
A year has passed since the City of Shade returned as their leaders calling for the submission of all the regions to the might of their empire. Many willing joined while others were forced by military might; now Waterdeep, the Moonshae Isles, Cormyr and Thay have joined forces to form the Alliance to combat this dangerous threat.

Rules:
Forgotten Realms v3.5 Campaign Setting with material allowed from v2.0, v3.0, v3.5, d20, and Dragon Magazine. Most player choices allowed with discretion of the GM.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
I really like Roleplaying

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:08 am

Can I play a Svirfneblin??? OMJ!!!
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:13 am

Peter can I get admin powers over the forgotten realms: darkness falls campaign forum?
- Philip Slama

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:36 pm

ya bro...

BTW CALL ME!!!
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Dawn of the New War, Classic Marvel, Jose M Gonzalez DM

In the wake of the Civil War the United States and the institution of the 50 States Initiative, enveloping itself in corrupted agendas and segregating itself from once powerful allies. Two great powers, the Kree and Scrulls, once again entwined in a Great War have seen Earth as a foothold in the galaxy. Standing in the way are the Inhumans, Atlantis, Wakanda, Canada, and the other great powers of the Earth within the United States and it's one time Allied Nations (superhumans, mutants, and metahumans, and the sentinals/techs). An unlikely alliance, bluring the line between good and evil, has begun to challenge the powers and form a new union to purge the occupation of Earth.

MISSION 01: Who, What ,When, Where ... are we?
MISSION 02: Ground Zero
MISSION 03: Threat Assessment
MISSION 04: Prison 42
MISSION 05:

This campaign will run once a week and also have updates online. It will use stats from anglefire.com and I will consider players interested in running all new hero as long as they generate a history prior to starting the campaign. Table fills with 6 players, though may consider a 7th but no more. Roleplaying will be key as this is a state of war and you really dont know who is what they appear to be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimation_(comics)

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Peter, I need another Home Campaign section for a Living Force game.

The title would be:

The New Sith Wars
- Philip Slama

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Ozymandius wrote:Peter, I need another Home Campaign section for a Living Force game.

The title would be:

The New Sith Wars

Hay what night are you running this BTW? and is there room?
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 pm

I need administrator rights on the forum to post the information as stickies.

Title: New Sith Wars
GM: Philip Slama
Description: It is a time of strife in the Galactic Republic and the Army of Light has been beaten back and surrounded in the Core Systems by the unstopable Sith Empire. Lord Kaan, head of the Brotherhood of Darkness, along with his lieutenants, Lord Qordis and Lord Kopecz, have decided to re-establish the old Sith Training Academy on Korriban. However, the Jedi Order currently holds the planet and has garrisoned it with nearly one hundred Jedi and thousands of Republic ground troops. The campaign opens on this tragic event in 1,006 BBY with the players on a resupply run to Korriban on behalf of the Galactic Republic and become entangled in this deadly conflict.
System: v3.0-v3.5
Time: TBD
- Philip Slama

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:49 am

Peter, here is the new homegame for the Pathfinder system!

Title: Second Darkness
Description for Board: Please use Description below.
Administrators: Ozymandius and Thanos only

System: Dungeons & Dragons 3.75 (Pathfinder)
Game Master: Philip J. Slama (Primary) & Richard Rausch (Secondary)
Home/Optional Rules: N/A
Description: It has happened before. A star from the heavens lances down upon an unsuspecting world, devastating and destroying in a storm of fire and ash, making oceans from mountains and graveyards from nations. Today, this event is remembered not for its violent destruction, but for the thousand years of darkness it created—darkness both metaphorical in the descent to barbarism and physical in the blotting out of the sun from the smoke and ash that blanketed Golarion. It was the end of the Azlanti race, yet it was the genesis of another. For as the proud Azlant fell, new eyes devoid of color and kindness opened in the deep caverns of the Darklands. And as this new race prospered deep below, its number swelling in secret, the seeds for a Second Darkness took root.
- Philip Slama

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Ozymandius wrote:Peter, here is the new homegame for the Pathfinder system!

Description: It has happened before. A star from the heavens lances down upon an unsuspecting world, devastating and destroying in a storm of fire and ash, making oceans from mountains and graveyards from nations. Today, this event is remembered not for its violent destruction, but for the thousand years of darkness it created—darkness both metaphorical in the descent to barbarism and physical in the blotting out of the sun from the smoke and ash that blanketed Golarion. It was the end of the Azlanti race, yet it was the genesis of another. For as the proud Azlant fell, new eyes devoid of color and kindness opened in the deep caverns of the Darklands. And as this new race prospered deep below, its number swelling in secret, the seeds for a Second Darkness took root.

Dude,

Intresting, is this going to be post apaco? or traditional fantasy?
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Ozymandius wrote:Peter, here is the new homegame for the Pathfinder system!

created and moderators added.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Return to “Home Campaign Forum Rules!”