Hey! Next Week

It has happened before. A star from the heavens lances down upon an unsuspecting world, devastating and destroying in a storm of fire and ash, making oceans from mountains and graveyards from nations. Today, this event is remembered not for its violent destruction, but for the thousand years of darkness it created—darkness both metaphorical in the descent to barbarism and physical in the blotting out of the sun from the smoke and ash that blanketed Golarion. It was the end of the Azlanti race, yet it was the genesis of another. For as the proud Azlant fell, new eyes devoid of color and kindness opened in the deep caverns of the Darklands. And as this new race prospered deep below, its number swelling in secret, the seeds for a Second Darkness took root.

Moderators: Ozymandius, Thanos

Needles
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Hey! Next Week

Postby Needles » Sat May 15, 2010 9:36 pm

It looks like I will be back next week. I have one form to complete and I'm done. If I had all my forms done Saturday afternoon I would be back tomorrow. What level is everybody? What level should I make my character for the current game? How do you all get your hit points done? What is the latest that has happened in the game? :D
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Re: Hey! Next Week

Postby Dwraith » Sun May 16, 2010 9:13 am

I am also not going to be able to make it till next week. Got a family thing going on this Sunday...
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

Return to “Second Darkness”