Start Date and Assignments

It has happened before. A star from the heavens lances down upon an unsuspecting world, devastating and destroying in a storm of fire and ash, making oceans from mountains and graveyards from nations. Today, this event is remembered not for its violent destruction, but for the thousand years of darkness it created—darkness both metaphorical in the descent to barbarism and physical in the blotting out of the sun from the smoke and ash that blanketed Golarion. It was the end of the Azlanti race, yet it was the genesis of another. For as the proud Azlant fell, new eyes devoid of color and kindness opened in the deep caverns of the Darklands. And as this new race prospered deep below, its number swelling in secret, the seeds for a Second Darkness took root.

Moderators: Ozymandius, Thanos

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Start Date and Assignments

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Alright, I've got a solid start date for the Second Darkness Pathfinder home game and location.

But first, if you plan to play I NEED you to post your character background in this forum so I can review it and work you into the story and provide you with roleplaying opportunities other than those in the campaign.

Once you've done that you're good to go.

The games will take place on Sunday, APril 11th at Gridiron Bar and Grill (Greg's Restaurant) since he offered to put us up for the games and it will provide us with the continued opportunity for either sports fare, alchohol or cuban food (all in the same mall).

The time for this game is set at 12:00pm and will most likely go to 6:00pm or 7:00pm.

1. No rules lawyering, deal with it.
2. No bitching. I'm not kidding, there are a core group of players (6) who have done this type of thing together before and we never had any bitching like what we see in organized play.
3. Don't be a dick. Trust me, your party members will let you die if you do decide to be one.
4. If you want outside the core material then come to me and we will discuss it. This happens on a case by case basis and I am flexible and open to suggestions.
5. You can be removed from play (I don't mean death of a character, I mean physically).
6. The DM is god. If you want to talk to god, talk to Richard, he's the Jesus to my god. And if you can't get through to him talk to the Holy Spirit, which is Matt, and he'll refer you to the right person.
7. Let us know if you can't make it ahead of time or need some special considerations for time, we are flexible.
8. The game is only as good as you people make it, I can only do so much for you as the judge and storyteller but you all need to get into character and roleplay because while it is interesting and cute it also is the best way to have fun!
9. No single player is above the group and there will be disputes but they will be handled quickly, fairly and efficiently.
10. Alignment does not exisit as far as you are concerned as a player. Unless you are a Paladin or a Cleric your alignment is flexible and is based on your prior actions so in effect, you are all starting at Neutral and your in-game actions will determine your alignment. If you are playing an aligned class you need to deal with the fact that there may be some "evil" people traveling with you during the course of the homegame. Figure out how you are going to deal with it. Trust me it is doable as I watched a Jergalite pull it off handsomely.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Thanos
I have no life
I have no life

Re: Start Date and Assignments

Postby Thanos » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Looks good we may have 10-12 people. I have to redo my story I lost it all. Had to reformat my computer...

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Postby Dwraith » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:19 pm

almost finished with mine. Just got the players companion and working something with matt about backgrounds..
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Postby Dwraith » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Lorien, Assimar Druid of Gozreh.

Living on the Velashu Uplands by Velashu River near Riddleport in the most of this like has been always an interesting life. Many of the town folks including many a Captain or privateer going on a long sea voyage would always come to Lorien about what weather might be on the horizon providing an offering to Gozreh. It was rumored that his birth was orchestrated by Gozreh and his understanding of the weather was divine blessing. Yet ever since the shadow in the sky was, things have become out of the ordinary. As if nature her self was holding her breath of what may come. Since that moment weeks of the shadow, trying to find answers or something to hint on what was happening has been his only calling. All the signs point to Riddleport and something unnatural causing it all. Rarely has he ever had any dealing Riddleport its self non the less the whole town. City life is something he know little about beside the harm on the land and sea around it. Fortunately, in this travels, he befriend a warrior of some skill (Matt's Character) and contact him. Hearing about the gambling tournament and plan on letting him find a safe place for you to stay while I am in town.

Lorien stands about 6'4" tall and has silver blue hair and silver eye. A few small scars and scraps can be seen on his face. Wearing Leather armor and wielding a Scimitar

this is my background for my druid. Something simple but opens up for PJ to add flavor depending on the campaign...

One small snag for me, I won't be able to be there for the 11th. I will be able to make future games with almost no problem.
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

Return to “Second Darkness”