DC Heroes Discussion

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: DC Heroes Discussion

Postby MorganWolf » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:17 pm

If you had taken the time to check out the list as I suggested you would see that some people are already taken, but you will have Hal Jordan as you previously asked but only if you plan to play this campaign otherwise let me know now.

teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying

Postby teknoblade » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:31 pm

MorganWolf wrote:If you had taken the time to check out the list as I suggested you would see that some people are already taken, but you will have Hal Jordan as you previously asked but only if you plan to play this campaign otherwise let me know now.

Can you please update the list so that I can make my final selections....

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, you need to update the master list that is locked. Otherwise people will keep posting and claiming whatever they want bro... ys:(

C'mon update the LOCKED master list with all the characters by just putting the names of the players next to the characters in bold. PLEASE!!!!! :roll:
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Yeah, I keep seeing no name next to superman or martian manhunter. Can you put together a quick list that shows the current teams. We talk a little today and with the background noise on your side it sucked. From what i got there is no strong characters for the Titan/Outsider Team. Thus, I would like to see the stats for Captain Marvel Jr., MArtian Manhunter, and Superboy, Conner, sent to make a final decision. I would love for a place to see all the stats and powers online.

Im confussed is it one character per section or are we getting a S,M And W. I ask because Monica and REne have multiple heroes in JLA. PS I wanted Firestorm-M the most and yet i got my last pick, though all were available? Not that I mind playing an adventurer, womanizer, immortal. I just want to know why.

Can we get a list of the books you will be using because there are several versions of the DC game. Im hoping we are playing the west end d6 version as it is pretty good but Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, mentioned 2nd edition and I was pretty sure that the west end system was 3rd.

teknoblade

Re: DC Heroes Discussion JOSE

Postby teknoblade » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:57 pm

UPDATED OPTIONS based on roleplay and team balance.... dude the hardest choice i have ever had to make.. Hawkman is cool because he made everything like Batman and was always improving his gear and himself.

1 JSA: RENE MAKE UP YOUT MIND
-w Hawkman Player: Rene Hidalgo
Carter Hall All Star Comics #3 Founding member.
Deceased in Blackest Night #1 and active in the Black Lantern Corps.
or
-w Batman(Earth-2 version)
Bruce Wayne All Star Comics #7 Founding member per DC Special #29.
Deceased in Adventure Comics #462.
Deleted by retcon after Crisis on Infinite Earths.
Pre-Crisis exploits re-acknowledged in JSA Classified #4.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
1 JLI:
-m Firestorm
Ronnie Raymond and Martin Stein Justice League of America # 179 Raymond deceased in Firestorm (vol. 3) # 13; Stein formerly active with Jason Rusch as a new version of Firestorm.
Raymond active in the Black Lantern Corps.

or
-m Starman
Ted Knight All Star Comics #8 Deceased in Starman #72.
or
-m Plastic Man
Patrick O'Brien JLA # 16 Active in the JLA.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
1TITAN/OUTSIDER:
-s Superboy Kon-El / Conner
Kent Teen Titans (vol. 3) #1 (August 2003) Former member of Young Justice.
Died in Infinite Crisis #6 (May 2006).
Resurrected in Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds #4 (June 2009).

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 am

The list is updated to current status, except for a couple of people who have yet to finish their selection so please make a choice already guys and make it final please!!

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:27 am

Hey Rene make up your mind about JSA hero (Batman or Hawkman) as I wanted to play one of them. If anyone else that is really going to come to the games wants to play Firestorm, I would be ok with Starman. These will give me my M and W heroes. I want a hero that is complete and brings more then just his powers to the table.

How is it no one wants to play FLASH. Wally West or Kid Flash becomes the fastest man alive without a dought. He even gets faster then Barry Allen (http://www.writeups.org/fiche.php?id=296). It's still debatable why they stated Impulse so poorly when only Barry was able to catch him in the series of comics where they began training him. He also demonstrated the Dispersal or Density Manipulation powers at least half a dozen times.

I also noticed no one seemed to pickup Orion-S he is pretty strong and has the ability to creat gates.
Captain Atom, in the JLU anime, demonstrated the ability to go toe to toe with superman by generating red sun radiation and going at it.

For those of you having problems picking a M-JSA, Starman is still available... He is a effectively something like batman with a staff that gives him similar powers to the GL-Allan Scott.

thetrickygnome
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby thetrickygnome » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:39 pm

For my Justice Society member I am going with the "quest for humanity" thing and picked Red Tornado.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:57 am

thetrickygnome wrote:For my Justice Society member I am going with the "quest for humanity" thing and picked Red Tornado.

That sounds good and I think you have a GL which is way to close a hero to Starman. I though Red Tornado was Justice League and not Justice Society.

http://acomicbookblog.com/wp-content/up ... ociety.jpg

Great choice if you want batman but couldnt get him. he reminds me of the hero from the Watchmen movie. Much better stats and gear then original.
JSA
-w Doctor Mid-Nite
Pieter Cross JSA #11 Active in JSA.

Outsider-cool
-m Black Lightning
Jefferson Pierce >The Brave and the Bold #200 (Jul, 1983)
Founding member.
Active in the Outsiders.
Last edited by teknoblade on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 am

He is both but originally JSA, read his wiki history

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:01 am

MorganWolf wrote:He is both but originally JSA, read his wiki history

Dude that is harsh! They treated him like a stray cat that keeps coming for more food. He litterally had to save the planet for them to even add him to the roster. If that wasnt so sad, it would be funny.

Any news on Batman or Hawkman for JSA? Tell you what I'll play Batman and he can play him once or twice as that seemed to be all he wanted.

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:30 am

Fine, I'm Hawkman...

MACE TO DA FACE!!!!
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:35 am

Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, I'll take wally west or bart allen for Titans. If they're taken, then Atom.

[url]

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior wrote:Fine, I'm Hawkman...

MACE TO DA FACE!!!!

Excellent... So I have Batman on JSA and you just let me know when you want to play batman and we can make it happen.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Dude, Tempest from the Titans is so cool but does he have the same weakness that aquaman did about going dry over time on land?

Return to “DC heroes- earth R”