DC Heroes Discussion

Xylona Ajani

Re: DC Heroes Discussion

Postby Xylona Ajani » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:58 pm

-s Wonder Woman- Monica
Princess Diana / Diana Prince The Brave and the Bold # 28 Founding member.
Active.

-m Terra- Monica
"Tara Markov" (imposter) The New Titans #79 (September 1991) Joined main team in The New Titans #0 (1994) and again during one year gap.
Killed by Black Adam during World War III.

-w Black Canary- Monica
Dinah Laurel Lance Justice League of America # 74 Retconned as founding member in JLA Year One (status confirmed as per 52 - Week 51).
Active.
Last edited by Xylona Ajani on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:04 pm

S - Green Lantern (The Blond One)
M - Robin I (Holy-Shit Batman!)
W - Police Commissioner Gordon (Come on Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, it's like Forge but with guns and cops!)
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

gutierre

Postby gutierre » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Let's play the outsiders and Legion of Super Heroes - I call GeoForce and Monel ;)

S - The Demon Etrigan or if Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, is in a giving mood maybe Spectre :)
M - Raven
W - Batman
--------------

Eddy.

gutierre

Postby gutierre » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:20 pm

S - Spectre (Please!) or The Demon Etrigan (Justice Society)
M - Raven (Titans)
W - Batman (Justice League)

~ Eddy (The dude without a Sig)

thetrickygnome
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby thetrickygnome » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Justice League -
Strong - Martian Manhunter (even with the fire thing)
Weak - Green Arrow (like Hawkeye but a bit more ruthless)

Outsiders -
Metamorpho - (the possibilities with him are awesome)

Teen Titans
Static (hell yeah, the black kid from the cartoon was incorporated into DC and became a
Teen Titan. Plus I got the stats for him from someone who converted a crapload of newer
DC superheroes to the game format rules)

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
I really like Roleplaying

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:33 am

Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, is this a completely different campaign from the marvel game, with the DC rules, or the same Marvel rules?

Can I play Superboy Prime? :]

Seriously, if I can play Batman, I will show up to every single game dressed in full Batman Costume with working utility belt, Magnets of the bat symbol tagged onto the sides of my car, and singing the 1960s Batman TV show song! Now if we can just find a Robin costume for PJ! :5

But somehow I suspect you'll be claiming all the cool characters for yourself and Eddie, which pretty much means I won't be playing this campaign either, NO OFFENSE BRO (wink, wink, nudge nudge, Spiderman, Thor, Cap). :wink: I'm guessing you all have dibs on Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern (hey the Flash and WW aren't that bad...). There's actually a lot more cool DC characters I though I think. Hawkman pwns face.

Okay I am not kidding Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, the first game day BETTER look like this or I am not going!!!

BTW, do you think it's a good idea to mix Characters from the 52 earths? It may get confusing for people.

And are you seriously letting people play Kal-el and Kal-L Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,??? Isn't that kinda part of that Incredible Hulk "too powerful to play" rule?

And let me say, damn you for taking Martian Manhunter Rene!!!
:wink:

Last edited by TheWorldsGreatestWarrior on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:34 am

Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, Rene A., anyone, have you guys been reading Blackest Night?
Last edited by TheWorldsGreatestWarrior on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:59 am

In an overabundance of caution (and in case Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, doesn't screw up and manipulate the character selections again) I am gonna claim Batman (preferably Wayne to this Greyson imposter!!), and Green Lantern Hal Jordan. That's right cheese heads I took the 2 best DC characters!! I can give one up though, I don't mind sharing like some other people... and if I can play one of those guys, I'll be happier than a pig in sh*t.

Do we have to pick a medium character too? If so I'll take Plastic Man or the son of High Father.
Last edited by TheWorldsGreatestWarrior on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

[url]

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:15 am

Just for fun:

[url]

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:49 am

In retrospect that green lantern is totally Art, look at the hair! And the chick next to him can be D. We'll let Rene play the other girl. :|]

We'll let Peewee, The Stat Monkey God, be Peter Pan just to piss him off. :18

[url]

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:05 am

WOW he lives, this is the most you have written in months. It just so happens that Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and The Flash II(barry allen) is available. This is going to be played by the old DC rules and everyone picks a strong-medium-weak character and they must cover the 3 main teams listed.
1 JSA, 1 JLA, and 1titan/outsider.

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:41 am

I see, so you have to pick a strong character from one team, a medium from another team, and a weak from a 3rd team? I don't think there's enough medium characters for that to work btw.

If that's so then whomever is playing JSA Superman cannot play JLA superman right? Actually that's good because it allows for different people to play the same character. WHAT AN IDEA!!!

If that's the case, then I claim ANY AVAILABLE BATMAN, I just need one, and I just need to play him once to get it out of my good damn system!!! My preference is to play Batman over anyone else like the Rabid Fanboy I am. I presume the taken Batman is the JLA one right? If not, I claim him.

So if JLA Batman is available, then my primary choices for characters are:
JLA: Original Batman-Weak
Outsiders/Titans: Martian Manhunter-Strong (as I presume Rene A. Claimed the JLA Martian Manhunter
JSA: Hawkman (c'mon Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, it says Weak, but he has to be Medium! He beat up freaking Superman!)

If JLA Batman is NOT available, then I pick
JSA: Earth 2 Batman as my weak character
JLA: Hal Jordan as my Strong Character
Titans/Outsiders: Again I would argue for Hawkman or Atomsmasher being medium over weak, otherwise Ray Palmer Atom.

If BOTH JSA & JLA Batman are taken then I choose:
Outsiders: Batman weak
JLA: Hal Jordan as my Strong Character
JSA: (Damn it all the medium characters are GAY Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, but I would settle for Hawkman or Atomsmasher, c'mon both those guys WEAK??? Gimme a break!!!)

Damn it if EVERY SINGLE BATMAN IS TAKEN (which SHOULD be impossible, because if someone picks all 3 then they have 3 weak characters, which I think is against the rules, then I am not fucking playing!! /WHINE!!!

[url]

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:14 am

I feel your pain Rene. I said I would like to play Batman like 3 months ago...

But I caved and found some AWESOME new prospects!

Strong: The Blonde Green Lanter (I think, which ever was the one I told Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,/Rob)
Medium: Changeling
Weak: Commissioner Gordon

Come on Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, approve the build for him!
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:09 am

PJ is Gordon even on the list? What is he supposed to be outsiders???

BTW, is the blonde GL supposed to be Guy Gardner (JLA) or Alan Scott (JSA)?

Changeling has to be Titans, so that means that you will need to pick a JSA or JLA member, depending on which GL that is.

[url]

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:09 am

Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, Freedom Fighters, Doom Patrol, Metal Men...

[url]

Return to “DC heroes- earth R”