Episode I: Battle of Korriban (November 8, 2009)

Title: New Sith Wars
System: v3.0-v3.5
GM: Philip Slama

Moderator: Ozymandius

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Episode I: Battle of Korriban (November 8, 2009)

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:10 am

It has been nearly one-hundred years since the Sith Empire forced the Galatic Republic from all of its holdings outside the Core Systems and in-fighting and territorial disputes threaten to tear their dark empire asunder. But rumors have been stirring of a new charismatic and determined Sith Lord bent on ending the destructive tendencies of the various Sith Lords and unifying them under a single banner to crush the Jedi and their Republic once and for all.

A realtive calm has settled over the remnants of the Galatic Empire and a cold-war between the two forces has been in effect over this past century. The Jedi Council nevertheless is always at a readied state and ever vigilant against Sith Forces. Their most treasured prize, which was wrested from the Sith Empire at the beginning of the thousand-year war, is the planet of Korriban which currently houses the largest Jedi training grounds outside of Coruscant.

A supply-run contract has been offered by the Jedi Council to anyone brave enough to enter the Mid-Rim worlds and deliver the needed goods to the Jedi and their trainees; the money is good and the job steady, as long as the Sith Empire doesn't notice your involvement.

Several Jedi have also been assigned to accompany the ship on its journey, including some other more colorful individuals assigned for security reasons. But the Council requires that the contract recipients meet with them in person before they can begin their operations...
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Return to “The New Sith Wars”