GM: Philip Slama

Moderator: Ozymandius

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

PJ have you...

Postby Peewee » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:30 am

PJ

Have you picked up the SAGA system Star Wars book..... its VERY good, also the Jedi book is kick ass...

You want to look at those books for your campaign they are both top notch.. if 4e was like the SAGA system we would all be playing it.
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: PJ have you...

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am

Nope, I'm sticking with what's here since the 41 episodes are already completed. It balances out better, retains the LF feel that I am used to judging and still allows the players to do what they want because skills have been grouped by "action."

I enjoy the 3.5/3.75 system improvements more than any other and since I provided the players with nearly 22 rulebooks from the 3.5 system as reference and source material we will stay there.

We even have a separate feat system for Jedi both Light/Dark who wish to persue force powers not in the books, or seen in the comics/games or wish to make one up.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: PJ have you...

Postby Peewee » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:56 am

Ozymandius wrote:Nope, I'm sticking with what's here since the 41 episodes are already completed. It balances out better, retains the LF feel that I am used to judging and still allows the players to do what they want because skills have been grouped by "action."

I enjoy the 3.5/3.75 system improvements more than any other and since I provided the players with nearly 22 rulebooks from the 3.5 system as reference and source material we will stay there.

We even have a separate feat system for Jedi both Light/Dark who wish to persue force powers not in the books, or seen in the comics/games or wish to make one up.

Oh ok.. very cool.

Just wanted to point you to the books.. I was quite impressed with them.
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “The New Sith Wars”