Regional Coordinators (COUGH COUGH Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,!)

The new (and improved) 3.5....
Its time to get our game on.

Moderators: MorganWolf, grey, Peewee

lostpike
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Regional Coordinators (COUGH COUGH Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,!)

Postby lostpike » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 am

"At the end of the day, Brandobaris smiles largest at the halfling with
the wildest tales."

Needles
Slave to this message board

Re: Regional Coordinators (COUGH COUGH Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, The Godfather of D

Postby Needles » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:55 pm

I just got an email about this. Miami is not one of the cities planned for this program. No one from Miami can participate unless they move to Tampa, which is the closest city planned for this. On another note, a coordinator would have to have two game days per month at a local gaming store and our friend that you mention has never done that. :D
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Regional Coordinators (COUGH COUGH Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, The Godfather of D

Postby MorganWolf » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 am

On another note, a coordinator would have to have two game days per month at a local gaming store and our friend that you mention has never done that.

It doesn't mean I can't- I can do anything I put my mind to; that has been proven.
I have held games outside sunshine more times than that- it doesn't mean that it can't be done!!!!

Needles

Postby Needles » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:26 pm

You'll have to wait till they call up Miami, Florida. They want you to at least go to one of the big conventions for Pathfinder, Gen Con, and Paizo Con. They want you to run a lot of mods then and you'll get the Con for free. I don't know if they meant eat new mods. That would suck.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Return to “Pathfinder”