The new (and improved) 3.5....
Its time to get our game on.

Moderators: MorganWolf, grey, Peewee

teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying

Sunshine PATHFINDER TUESDAYs and THURSDAYs

Postby teknoblade » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Running makeup game scessions in preparation for MEGACON...... Table space is limited, as additional DMs become available, therefore signup as soon as possible.
Pathfinder Society Scenario #16: To Scale the Dragon (OGL) by Tim HitchcockThis product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th to 9th level characters (Tiers: 5–6 and 8–9).
The last remains of a sage from an age long past rests high atop the snow-covered tips of the Fog Peaks in Southern Galt and the Society wants his bones in order to study them and learn from them. They've sent you into a wintry wilderness of primordial beastmen and snow creatures not seen below the snow line to do just that. With the Aspis Consortium also seeking the bones, the race is on to beat them to the top and, once the bones are recovered, to make it back down alive.

Pathfinder Society Scenario #17: Perils of the Pirate Pact (OGL) by Matthieu Dayon This product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st to 7th level characters (Tiers: 1–2, 3–4, and 6–7).
When the Black Marquis lost all of the men he could trust on a failed treasure hunt, he did the only thing he could: turned to the Pathfinder Society for help. Offering an ancient lost text in return for assistance, the Black Marquis of Deadbridge sends you deep into the spider-haunted Echo Wood of the River Kingdoms to track down his missing pirates and recover an ancient treasure for the Society. You'll face brigands, pirates, spiders and more—but will you survive the perils of the Pirate Pact?

Pathfinder Society Scenario #18: The Trouble with Secrets (OGL) by Craig CampbellThis product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th to 9th level characters (Tiers: 5–6 and 8–9).
Decades ago, an Osiriani Pathfinder named Bossell locked his transformed lover in the vaults beneath the Sothis Pathfinder Lodge. He then vowed that no one would ever discover his secret shame. The old and senile Bossell now relies on his assistant Fendel for everything, and the hapless assistant has disapeared into the vaults after reading his master's journal. You've been sent beneath the Lodge to destroy whatever it is that Bossell's lover has become—will you survive his secret or find yourself transformed as well?

Needles
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Re: Sunshine PATHFINDER TUESDAYs and THURSDAYs

Postby Needles » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:24 pm

I've got a seventh level character for the 16th and 18th mods. I can play Tuesday or Wednesday.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 pm

WE WILL BE RUNNING A TABLE AT SUNSHINE RPG TOMORROW, TUESDAY...
Pathfinder Society Scenario #16: To Scale the Dragon (OGL) by Tim HitchcockThis product is a Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th to 9th level characters (Tiers: 5–6 and 8–9).
The last remains of a sage from an age long past rests high atop the snow-covered tips of the Fog Peaks in Southern Galt and the Society wants his bones in order to study them and learn from them. They've sent you into a wintry wilderness of primordial beastmen and snow creatures not seen below the snow line to do just that. With the Aspis Consortium also seeking the bones, the race is on to beat them to the top and, once the bones are recovered, to make it back down alive.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Taking requests for tables intersted in Adventures 1-17 to get the lower level players ready for MEGACON.

Return to “Pathfinder”