Chronicles of the Shattered Empires!

New system, new campaign, same amazing stories! get ready to rock my friends!

Moderator: Peewee

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Chronicles of the Shattered Empires!

Postby Peewee » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 am

Ya, time to get out of the cookie cutter sleepfest adventures..... are you ready for another epic story?

The Mantle of a Champion Arc 1:1:HP1
"There is no burden heavier than the mantle of a selfless man" - Testament of the Prophet Theokritos Traveling through the Blessed Lands, the Heroes come across a scene of carnage and a group of pilgrims in desperate need of their assistance. Can they succeed where one of the vaunted Soldier-Saints of Dagha failed?

The First City Arc 1:1:HP2
You have come into the First City to complete a most solemn duty, but a seemingly insignificant trinket you have seems to have everyone bending over backwards to acquire it. Instantly, your names are on everyone's lips and the movers and shakers of the Eternal City are falling over themselves to win your favor. What is this item and why do one of the Cabals fear it so?
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Re: Chronicles of the Shattered Empires!

Postby teknoblade » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:04 am

I'm still waiting on the previews to the campaign system to review it prior to printing....

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 pm

teknoblade wrote:I'm still waiting on the previews to the campaign system to review it prior to printing....

And that has to do with the blurbs above how?
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

itisnotsound

Postby itisnotsound » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 am

Thank god. I've been jonesing for some Arcanis since LA was one of the best campaigns I ever played.

Will this be another living campaign or just a set of campaign rules and adventure paths similar to what Paizo is doing now with everything outside of Pathfinder Society?
I work for my asshole status

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:32 pm

itisnotsound wrote:Thank god. I've been jonesing for some Arcanis since LA was one of the best campaigns I ever played.

Will this be another living campaign or just a set of campaign rules and adventure paths similar to what Paizo is doing now with everything outside of Pathfinder Society?

All new rules...

The book is available now!

if you get it from our website the PDF is included...
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

itisnotsound

Postby itisnotsound » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Going to pick it up when I get paid next week.

Now you guys in PCI just need to compile and release the rest of the LA mods. I loved the compendiums of the first two years; now we need 3-6! I fell out of LA for a bit so I missed the rest of it which makes me one sad puppy

itisnotsound

Postby itisnotsound » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:Ya, time to get out of the cookie cutter sleepfest adventures..... are you ready for another epic story?

The Mantle of a Champion Arc 1:1:HP1
"There is no burden heavier than the mantle of a selfless man" - Testament of the Prophet Theokritos Traveling through the Blessed Lands, the Heroes come across a scene of carnage and a group of pilgrims in desperate need of their assistance. Can they succeed where one of the vaunted Soldier-Saints of Dagha failed?

The First City Arc 1:1:HP2
You have come into the First City to complete a most solemn duty, but a seemingly insignificant trinket you have seems to have everyone bending over backwards to acquire it. Instantly, your names are on everyone's lips and the movers and shakers of the Eternal City are falling over themselves to win your favor. What is this item and why do one of the Cabals fear it so?

And where can I play these? Couldn't make it to Origins but I've read all about the new system and it sounds great!

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:19 pm

itisnotsound wrote:And where can I play these? Couldn't make it to Origins but I've read all about the new system and it sounds great!

We are planing to run a game day here in Miami... with ALL the new CSE adventures

Weekend in Shattered Empires ~ Miami

Sometime in early October or early November....

Keep your eyes open!
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Arcanis Chronicles”