Cyclops Manifesto: Mailed to ALL Major Newspaperes

Post all your 617 Fiction here
ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Cyclops Manifesto: Mailed to ALL Major Newspaperes

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:30 am

"It could Never happen here".

Well, it has happened. America has become a police state. A police state controlled by soulless robots, in which the robots decide what is good for the people. Who gets medical care. Who can marry whom. Who is racially pure enough to have children. Who lives and who dies.

Once upon a time there was another government that made these decisions for their people-and that government carried out atrocities of such magnitude that the whole world proclaimed "Never Again". This government used places with names like Dachau, Aushwitz, and Bergen-Belsen to get rid of their "undesireables" and "genetically inferior residents". Your grandparents went out to stop the evil that was Nazi Germany. Grand-dad must be SO PROUD of the country he is living in today.

My name is Scott Summers. You may know me better as Cyclops. I am a mutant. For most of my life I have fought to protect my race from the persecution of a few men that would have made Adolf Hitler stand up and cheer. Men like Bolivar Trask. Larry Trask. The Reverend William Stryker. These men felt that mutants deserved to be wiped out simply because we were different. We mutants have saved the world COUNTLESS times, and all we ever wanted was equality and acceptance.

There are those that believed that mutants should be in control of the world. That our powers made us better people. Magneto watched virtually powerless while an evil government exterminated his family at Aushwitz. Magneto survived the death camps of Nazi Germany. He married a fellow survivor, and settled down in a small town. When he was attacked by robbers, Magneto used his powers to defend himself. The townsfolk panicked, attacking Magneto and burning his house. His young daughter, an innocent child that never did anyone harm, was killed in the fire. In his grief and rage, Magneto wiped out the townsfolk. He appointed jimself the protector of all mutant kind,and decided that humanity had to be ruled by force. The X-Men fought against Magneto time and time again. We risked our lives to stop him, and our efforts were unappreciated each and every time.

In a panic, the Mutant Registration Act was passed. Our civil rights as American Citizens were trampled. The US Constitution no longer applied to mutants. This act was the same for Mutants as the wearing of yellow stars was to the Jewish people in Nazi Germany. Magneto watched as his friends and family were once again marched off to camps. "Never Again" was happpening in the land of "it could never happen here". Magneto fought, but he showed mercey and contraint. He could have set off an electromagnetic pulse that could have set the world's technology back to the mid 19th century. Magneto did not want to kill any of the innocent people that were flying or were on life support in hospitals. Magneto is once again languishing in a concntration camp.

Captain America saw the writing on the wall. Cap had fought this battle back ing the 40's, but this time, the people with the same beliefs in genetic purity as Baron Zemo and the Red Skull had won the war. The Sentinels had wiped out the Avengers and the Fantastic Four. These were the heroes that had driven off Galactus and stopped the Earth from becoming a battlefield during the Kree-Skrull War. Should Galactus return, could Nimrod stop him? Can the sentinels repulse a skrull invasion or a Shi'ar Annexation? What will happen when Odin and Zeus come looking for their children?

America now stands alone. American citizens are required to wear letters denoting racial purity. The Sentinels have taken over every aspect of American lives. The American Government no longer cares about its people, the government only cares abou the mutant agenda.The economy is in the toilet, and quality of life is just clinging to the rim.It has been said that a people deserve the government it has. The American people have a gpvernment that uses them as human shields to msk its mutant extermination agenda. The primary objective of a sentinel is not the protection of human life, but the slaughter of mutants, no matter who gets in the way. America must end the sentinel program and restore its citizens civil liberties. All of its citizens-including its mtant population, before the Sentinels cause an international incident by chasing someone over the border. When all Americans have the rights to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness", tensions will die down, America will no longer be the target of the World's nuclear arsenal, trade will resume, and the country will prosper again.

Scott Summers
Cyclops of the X-Men
Last edited by ScrollMasterRob on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breaking mods with disposable items.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Cyclops Manifesto: Mailed to ALL Major Newspaperes

Postby Peewee » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,,

This letter, even though we can't get it out in the papers (because they are controlled) as soon as we get back to Canada Vance heads over to a print shop and makes as many copies as possible.. then at 350+ MPH flies over the border cities dropping them into the cities...

If I have a clear shot, I will fly though New York and do the same, I know I will need to deal with military jet fighters which can catch be quite easily.. but they are not sentinels, I can take down jets if I have too...

Good work rob!
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:19 am

Not everything is controlled. There might be a few newspaper editors left with integrity that might slip the letter into the editorial section at the last minute. A TV spot would be right out, unless we could take control of the emergency broadcast network.

JJJ of the "Bugle" and Ben Urich of "Frontline" would definitely find a way to slip this in to their papers. They are still "H" humans with hopefully all their first amendment rights intact. Both have the BALLS to try.
Breaking mods with disposable items.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:29 pm

ScrollMasterRob wrote:Not everything is controlled. There might be a few newspaper editors left with integrity that might slip the letter into the editorial section at the last minute. A TV spot would be right out, unless we could take control of the emergency broadcast network.

JJJ of the "Bugle" and Ben Urich of "Frontline" would definitely find a way to slip this in to their papers. They are still "H" humans with hopefully all their first amendment rights intact. Both have the BALLS to try.

Maybe,

what I have gathered is that anyone who would do so would end up dead the next day... but I will do what I can to help you get that into the right hands...

I also think the flyovers will help as well...
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Fiction”