Angles & Demons: Alternate Timeline Suggestion

Post all your 617 Fiction here
teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying

Angles & Demons: Alternate Timeline Suggestion

Postby teknoblade » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:11 pm

After Warren Worthington's wings were mutilated during the Mutant Massacre by the Marauder Harpoon, although Thor's intervention saved his life, soon developed gangrene. Cameron Hodge willfully signed the paperwork, against Angel's wishes, to have Warren's crippled wings amputated. Shortly after learning of what had happened to thier colleague Madison Jeffries and Michael Xavier "Charles Xavier's Cousin" approached Warren an offered to restore his wings as best they could. Michael would provide the necessary medical treatment needed to restore him to health, which would include genetic alterations intendend on ultimately restoring his natural wings. Madison would provide him with living metal wings, which could cut through almost anything and could fire his metal feathers as projectiles.

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Angles & Demons: Alternate Timeline Suggestion

Postby MorganWolf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:10 am

This mutant massacre thing is over now Jose. It is done and we have moved on, let peter put it in his home game.

teknoblade

Re: Angles & Demons: Alternate Timeline Suggestion

Postby teknoblade » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:24 am

Albert, you might as well close of this board down because if Richard, PJ, Peter and Myself stop posting threads than pretty much nothing happens here anyways. Even then, we only get a decent response from the other players when its very dramatic or puts them out of their comfort zone. This is the same thing that happened before with LG, the best example of what a Roll Playing Game is in comparison to a Role Playing Game.

Return to “Fiction”