Sundays @ Peters

The forum for home campaigns.
Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Sundays @ Peters

Postby Peewee » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:08 pm

After reading a particular post, I think I had made up my mind on something.

I will be bringing back “Sundays @ Peters”

It’s something I started a long time ago when Nani and I first moved in together. We ran a game every Sunday, the players picked which campaign, and every once in a while we played LG when the GM needed a break.

So… on Sundays (starting next sunday), I will be running a game at my house, the main system/campaign has not been decided upon yet (I will leave that up to the players) but I fully expect us to swap campaigns every once in a while, we may start with L5R for a storyline and swap to a new system after that. But no matter what game we play we will be playing Pathfinder games about once a month (maybe playing two adventures back to back). The Game day is Pot-Luck, so everyone playing will be expected to bring something to eat or drink.

Also, the people at my game will be the play testers for the new Arcanis RPG. (We have a huge playtest document being finished up) and be the first players to playtest the Arcanis adventures when they come out.

There are 7 openings... and some of the seats are already filled.

If you are interested send me a PM.

1. Me (Peter)
2. Nani
3. Ruben
4. Albert
5. Jose
6. Pablo (just got a call from him)

Players can expect a laidback, chilled atmosphere with good food, cold drinks (cold beer and/or coke). With a set start and end time, so you can make plans and have a life after gaming. I was thinking everyone to get to my house at 12:30 and have a set start time at 1:00pm and play to 5:30pm, of course people are welcome to hang out after the game.

Sundays will not be about leveling up, power leveling or “getting the next big cert” the goal is for everyone to have a good time… even if one day we end up playing a board game or a one shot adventure someone wanted to run.
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Sundays @ Peters

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Peter,

You wound me with your trite subtleties towards me! Be a man and say the name, we're all big boys and girls here. Hell, if we couldn't take the joke we should get the f*ck out! Remember, if they dish it on you you can dish it on them. And if they complain...f*ck em.

Good luck Peter, seriously.

And have fun.

---

This message courtesy of your neighborhood Doubting Thomas.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 pm

Ozymandius wrote:Peter,

You wound me with your trite subtleties towards me! Be a man and say the name, we're all big boys and girls here. Hell, if we couldn't take the joke we should get the f*ck out! Remember, if they dish it on you you can dish it on them. And if they complain...f*ck em.

Good luck Peter, seriously.

And have fun.

---

This message courtesy of your neighborhood Doubting Thomas.

LOL when I started reading this I thought you were mad at me.. i was like WTF!

the i finished reading it all and had a good laugh.....

Good luck on your LF game as well myfriend... I know a LOT of people are getting excited about it!
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:23 am

After reading a particular post, I think I had made up my mind on something.

I will be bringing back “Sundays @ Peters”

I wonder what POST?

I guess I may take this time to revisit my old home world and convert it to pathfinder, or maybe I may just take a break from gaming in general. Hell I may even start a pathfinder home game at some point… I don’t know

Since this is your own thing now, I wish you luck. I guess the thing about putting the group team together with Rene coming back to the fold is a no go, that's ok we understand your need to do things on your own. Just keep an eye out for any gaming events we plan to sponser as we invite everyone to come play.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 am

MorganWolf wrote:Since this is your own thing now, I wish you luck. I guess the thing about putting the group team together with Rene coming back to the fold is a no go, that's ok we understand your need to do things on your own. Just keep an eye out for any gaming events we plan to sponser as we invite everyone to come play.

Will do

Question, are you going to have saterday games at Sunshine like you did for LG?
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:29 am

Of course when something works go with it?

Remember that!

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:06 am

How was SUNDAYS@PETERS?

any luck?
we did that silk caravan mod you wanted to do, wow it was great.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:24 am

MorganWolf wrote:How was SUNDAYS@PETERS?

any luck?

Wow you can be an ass sometimes...

This Sunday I was with my family and in a lot of pain, I had spoken to the players and we all decided we would start this coming Sunday… but now this came up… I will be going to the hospital for minor surgery this Friday morning, and I will be out of commission all weekend and part of next week.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Postby teknoblade » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 am

MorganWolf wrote:How was SUNDAYS@PETERS?

any luck?

This seems like a lot of fluff, aside from being pointless. I do however welcome that you are attending the boards more regularly while in this little sissy drama between you two. I will say that when I went to several events (LG, LA, Etc.) in the past and I would describe few as being "great". Lets hope you can make the same boost about the next MArvel Game on SAT. I hope you are actually reading the game related posts on the boards.

Return to “Home Campaigns”