No one wants to play

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

No one wants to play

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Not many of the players seem to want to finish either the MX series(sentinel mods) or the Gang War series. I suggest that if we don't see either of these mods revisited in 5 weeks-the 1st Sunday after DragonCon, we simply end both series and write off all the characters as lost. I will announce the Widow's retirement from active duty and post a very sad suicide note for that utter failure of a hero, husband, and father, Cyclops.

If no one wants to finish these mods, why bother to keep the characters?
Last edited by ScrollMasterRob on Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breaking mods with disposable items.

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: No one wants to play

Postby MorganWolf » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Stop bitching like a little girl, all the votes haven't come in yet and we will have an idea by this sunday if we have a game unless the hurricane comes.

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:12 am

We haven't played either of these campaigns in over 3 months. Show me a little interest and I'll quit bitching.

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 am

We have FINALLY finished the 3rd mod in the MX series!! I'll give Cyclops until the end of September before he ends his life.
As for the GangWar series, I will NOT be finishing the series when the BlackWidow only has a measly 28 Karma showing. Not after spending nearly 1000 just to stay alive. (Ralf ignores the "karma kill shot" rules). Instead, I will be finishing the GangWar series with either Dr.Pym or Jim Hammond-the Original Human Torch-just an ordinary beat cop. Really.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:46 pm

ScrollMasterRob wrote:We have FINALLY finished the 3rd mod in the MX series!! I'll give Cyclops until the end of September before he ends his life.
As for the GangWar series, I will NOT be finishing the series when the BlackWidow only has a measly 28 Karma showing. Not after spending nearly 1000 just to stay alive. (Ralf ignores the "karma kill shot" rules). Instead, I will be finishing the GangWar series with either Dr.Pym or Jim Hammond-the Original Human Torch-just an ordinary beat cop. Really.

I would KILL to use Gabriel in the GangWar series.. but not holding my breath
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Earth 617”