Freedom Fighters or Mutant Terrorists??

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Freedom Fighters or Mutant Terrorists??

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:33 pm

How will the DOFP Mods play out? I say the mutant army should wage total war on the resources of the USA. We should blow the Alaskan Pipeline and the Strategic Oil Reserves. We should blow every oil refinery we can. We should start takin out the satelite system. We should blow every dam that is providing hydroelectric power. Lack of power will slow sentinel production. Lack of oil will stop the death trains. Destroying the satelites will stop communication.

Ralf will probably saddle us with MAJOR karma loss for destruction of property and the possible death of innocents. If we the players are stuck in a mod that allows for no negotiation with a hostile American government, then Ralf is just going to have to deal with the fact that we do not lose karma in a total war situation. The way we play will depend on the way he runs.
Breaking mods with disposable items.

teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying

Re: Freedom Fighters or Mutant Terrorists??

Postby teknoblade » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:17 am

I've already said I'm game for destroying the Sentinel Satellite Network from orbit, so after this I would be game for making ground strikes at every sentinel facility. As I have already said, Rape the Land will become a finish power stunt and then comes NOVA.

We have apparently started the last modual though and somehow Displaced through Time. Once we determine our new position in time via comm with CANADA or XMEN or XFORCE or ETC. Otherwise a trip to a nearby Satellite can give us everything we need and possible even free intelligence updates with a little reprogramming. Based on our position in the Time Stream we have certain "EVENTS" that we can potentially avert to alter the future nightmare we glimpsed.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:50 pm

I also think we have a responsibility to make sure Mr. Shaw is NOT left in a position of power
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:26 am

Dam you guys have a serious hard on for knocking Shaw off but seem to turn into utter sissies when it comes to raiding Sentinel factories and facilities.

I will be making armor from the sentinels for every PC and during the nights I will be updating the Armies capabilities afterwards I plan on being exactly what I was called "The One Man War Machine". I don't mind being tactical but I do mind sitting on my ARS.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:00 pm

teknoblade wrote:Dam you guys have a serious hard on for knocking Shaw off but seem to turn into utter sissies when it comes to raiding Sentinel factories and facilities.

Ummm I KNOW you are not talking about ME!

I'm the only one with the BALLS to go after the FF tower... ONLY one..

put up to shet up

teknoblade wrote:I will be making armor from the sentinels for every PC and during the nights I will be updating the Armies capabilities afterwards I plan on being exactly what I was called "The One Man War Machine". I don't mind being tactical but I do mind sitting on my ARS.

riiiigggghttt
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Earth 617”