Sentinal MOD: Quest to Avenger MAnsion

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Sentinal MOD: Quest to Avenger MAnsion

Postby teknoblade » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 am

So, I hear tale of a daring group of space/time explores, that are apparently going to be breaking and entering into a seemingly old building. So what will our primary mission be here? What is the goal?

Also, would we encounter security and resistance? Being that Ironman was the programer and that the Avengers weren't all take out at the same time did someone program in a "golden egg". This isnt likely as our DM is Ralf, but maybe he will surprise us.

Ok, So seeing that the security at the X-Manision is no FLUFF job, we can assume the same level of security, facilities and hardware on hand. The condition and state of this would need to be confirmed but there is like information in the facility that we could use.

I personnaly would have preferred to search for Stark Tech and intel as he survived longer then most.
I have also been working out a new power stunt to mimic tech on contact.... I'm calling this either PIMP MY RIDE or RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Sentinal MOD: Quest to Avenger MAnsion

Postby MorganWolf » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:41 pm

It has been completed; ask peter to write in the details lets see what he got out of it!!!

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:52 pm

We got some data,

we leaned some stuff but the best info we learned before we went in.. like that fact that the FF's kid is being held by the Sentinels and that they are using the old Baxter building as there HQ... can you say "Target?"

We also have some interesting Data, but tactically it's of little use... we have lists of all known villas and heroes of this timeline (at least before the Sentinel's attacks) we also have some other files...

And we have a line on something... Project Tomorrow was two powerful robots (that we took down) which we also brought back with us... they can be repaired and reprogrammed (by you I hope).. they where designed by Starks Father...

I think we need to find his research facilities.. if we can make a few more of these.. we can use them... I have a VERY interesting idea.. BTW there is some technology we need you to copy.. a jamming system to mask our powers...

Also I know where Cap's shield is... there is a sentinel that needs to go down.. and hard..
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 pm

An attack on a sentinel controlled Baxter Building would be a suicide run. I don't want to think about any of the potentially nast cyborged "BUGS" that the Sentinels could be pulling out of the negative zone. I don't want to face a NIMROD-type sentinel that is powered by the "Cosmic Control Rod".

On the other hand, if Reed's copy of Dr. Doom's time platform is operational or could be repaired by Box, an attack could be feasible.

Then again, do the residents of this Earth really need to see a "reborn" Capt. America once again horribly killed by a sentinel?
Breaking mods with disposable items.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:19 pm

ScrollMasterRob wrote:An attack on a sentinel controlled Baxter Building would be a suicide run. I don't want to think about any of the potentially nast cyborged "BUGS" that the Sentinels could be pulling out of the negative zone. I don't want to face a NIMROD-type sentinel that is powered by the "Cosmic Control Rod".

On the other hand, if Reed's copy of Dr. Doom's time platform is operational or could be repaired by Box, an attack could be feasible.

Then again, do the residents of this Earth really need to see a "reborn" Capt. America once again horribly killed by a sentinel?

Rob,

we have a very well thought out plan... and if they already had that tech, they would have it everyplace.. not just on one or two sentinels.. remember they take and adapt technology...

besides Reed Richards would have had fail saves that would have closed up the negative zone upon his death.... he is too smart not too..

trust me we have a VERY well thought out plan... call me and I will share it with you..
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:23 pm

BTW rob,

everyone said the trip to the Avenger Mansion would be a suicide run as well..

just sayin
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:23 am

There is only 1 cosmic control rod, and you don't want to be on the receiving end of that crazy power source.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Thats too important of an item for Nimrod not to have it on him..

IF they had access to it, he would have it, specially if he could use it.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:13 am

We STILL have the issue of getting home from this alternate reality/timeline. A little time travel just might be the key. All we have to do is kill off Bolivar Trask and his son, and while we're in the past we bump off Sebastian Shaw. What's a little karma loss in order to save millions of mutant lives?

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:56 pm

ScrollMasterRob wrote:We STILL have the issue of getting home from this alternate reality/timeline. A little time travel just might be the key. All we have to do is kill off Bolivar Trask and his son, and while we're in the past we bump off Sebastian Shaw. What's a little karma loss in order to save millions of mutant lives?

Wait DONT LET Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, OR RENE HEAR YOU :wink:
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:52 pm

You forget I'm the BEYONDER :3 ; I'm always listening!!!!

Return to “Earth 617”