TSR6875.MX2-The X-Potential

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying

TSR6875.MX2-The X-Potential

Postby teknoblade » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 am

Keep in mind that this is the start of a series or story ark that continues into TSR6877.MX3- Reap The Whirlwind, and TSR6888.MX4-Flames of Doom.

When last we left our heroes the heroes were notified as to the incoming threat as Madison Phased into his BOX ARMOR that he had transmuted into an Mobile Command Unit (MCU). Shortly there after the two teams were separated by a triad of Sentinels that landed and the additional backup units a few rounds (3) behind them. That left Mimic, Colossus, and Psylocke in the building with the element of surprise on there side and the rest of use in the BOX MCU.

Estimated capacity of each Sentinel is 250-300 (Health) that means that with the mutants present in the MCU... we will need to concentrate our damage on each unit to bring it down in one round and avoid giving it an opportunity to regenerate. Additionally, If the units can be defeated by the 2nd rnd, that will give me an opportunity to collect them for study and recycling. If not possible, then at the least, we should be able to better ready to meet the additional incoming treats.

teknoblade

Re: TSR6875.MX2-The X-Potential

Postby teknoblade » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Madison- <Phase In> Sensors shows company heading our way ladies and gents, a triad of Sentinels. With additional triad of Sentinels for backup on their tail.
Iceman- <Ice On>
Phoenix-
Vance-
Kitty-

Madison- Iceman, Phoenix, Vance Astro, and Kitty must focus fire on one target, but remember they have had plenty of chances to adapt to your powers, so feel free to test the waters but don't waste your time using the same stunt. Mimic, Colossus, and Psylocke I need you three out here ASAP! We need to fall back, at least till our party later today.
Iceman-
Phoenix-
Vance-
Kitty-

Madison- Time to play! <Transform> Lets make sure to take as many of these thing with us this time, we need the intell and I have a plan I would like to try.
Iceman-
Phoenix-
Vance-
Kitty-

Return to “Earth 617”