TSR6873.MX1.Nightmares.of.Futures.Past

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying

Re: TSR6873.MX1.Nightmares.of.Futures.Past

Postby teknoblade » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 am

Ramon, you must be reading totally different Mimic comics then I did and should maybe read a few of his comics before the 2000. He has and will always be the first to go into combat and use his powers to gain the advantage. But then again I had a feeing this was going to happen and the choice is ultimately yours to make.

I will tell you straight out that Box, Madison Jeffries, will not waste his time going from country to country to gain "allies" as it goes against his character completely turning his back on a war. Especially, a war that has taken the lives of most his friends and all his loved ones, as well as let Canada in a state of ruin. I've said it before and I will say it one more time "Its a waste of our time and even goes against the very mission you seemed so fit to define." Additionally, That was the very purpose of contacting SHIELD, as they already have the ears of those countries already, and it would have otherwise been pointless.

The Sentinels are in control of the whole country, your "strategy" of avoidance beyond all else will only lead to us being overwhelmed. We need to attack, blitz the scouting sentinels hard and fast to gather intelligence on the newer models, raid another sentinel base and gather intel on metahuman and destroy the base if possible. At this point im just repeating myself though as this post says the same thing as previous.

Things I think people are forgetting..... pg 9 from judges book
1. Target between 7 and 16 feet tall +1CS, Target between 17 and 22 feet tall +2CS, Target over 22 feet tall +3CS
2. Opponent Held or Partially Held +1CS
3. Weapon's material strength greater than character's Strength +1CS
4. Attacks in Cold (-0) weather -1CS (Remarkable Intensity), Cold: Similarly, cold temperatures affect fighting ability. For temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit (Good Intensity), all FEATs and damage are at -1CS. Material strengths are also reduced by one rank due to cold (except for ice, of course).

teknoblade

Re: TSR6873.MX1.Nightmares.of.Futures.Past

Postby teknoblade » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:48 pm

Once again, I disagree and think its a waste of time and effort... If the other countries had the means of doing anything they would have join together and neutralized the threat. The only thing keeping the Sentinels from full out invading them is the same thing that kept US from invading MAD. They made that crystal clear during the narrative/box text. The Sentinels are merely content with the stalemate for the meantime. Me, I'll take my chances fighting for those that cannot as right this moment we are the strongest force that opposes the Sentinel forces. I'm also sure that the fake ids that shield and the resistance are working on preparing for us are for making headway into the US and not away from it. You do have MON air speed, so if you feel strongly to your solution being the justified them more power to you. I seriously think you will be making that flight alone though, but we will leave it for the team to decide, I would be glad to fly you as far as Muir Island. I do agree that we can use phoenix to locate mutants but not wolverine... try Magneto, Storm, or someone that is currently being held prisoner and a heavy hitter.

I've already pointed out several rules most of you weren't even using during your attack.
Ex. ICEMAN (Eddie) does charge attacks and gains a Max +3CS for moving >= 3 areas but he forgot to at the +2CS for them being 20' tall. Neither was anyone else for that matter. I'm there height so I don't get it. There body armor is also -1CS when fighting him unless they gain enough resistance. Also, Attacks in Cold (-0) weather gains a -1CS. Bobby looks like he will be just fine. Hell he is also making us hit harder with his ice weapons...

Return to “Earth 617”