New!!! Secret Avengers

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

New!!! Secret Avengers

Postby MorganWolf » Thu May 06, 2010 11:34 pm

looks like Eddie and Nice get to have their characters on the newest version of the Avengers:

Xylona Ajani

Re: New!!! Secret Avengers

Postby Xylona Ajani » Fri May 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Nice, now Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, cannot say that Valkyrie is not an Avenger. It only took 20 or 30 years, it's on a comic so it official.

thetrickygnome
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby thetrickygnome » Fri May 07, 2010 11:05 pm

That's a very powerful team of Avengers. You have tremendous fighting capacity in Captain America, Beast,
MoonKnight, and Valkyrie ( all of which have . Lastly, you get the great intelligence of Beast added to the
team. This is one of the better well rounded Avenger teams in a while. Also, I lik the fact that this team is
supposed to be covert - I think this is what Obama meant when he told Captain America that he had a
special project/mission for him several issues ago. At last the Heroic Age is coming!!!!!

teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Postby teknoblade » Tue May 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Yeah, but for it to count it has to happen in at least two comics or ten instances for a feat.

I agree that the team is balanced, but like all the teams before it, the weakest link will always impact the team the hardest. In this team that would be Hank Macoy aka Beast. Just like during his first stent in the Avengers, his joining was mostly prompted by problems at home. Mind you this time the problems were very serious and without a doubt this will "bit them in the ass". I was happy to hear that Tony Stark aka Ironman, will be considered a reservist for the team. I think with everything that has transpired maybe he will finally pull his head out of his @#$.

Return to “Earth 617”