Cosmic Adventure series OVER!!

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Cosmic Adventure series OVER!!

Postby MorganWolf » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 am

Well it seems that now the cosmic level adventure is over and most of us had a good run playing your characters as cosmically powered hero's spanning dimensions and entity's of massive power, you all did well and have made it with no losses to any of you.
The conclusion is that now you have learned the true nature of the universe as it must be regardless of the things these cosmic level threats seem to impose, they are a necessary evil that continues for the universe to survive, in other words there is a place in the universe for everything as it happens for a reason and the true culprit revealed itself to be DEATH itself manipulating everything to bring about the end of our universe as we knew it wanted to be leaving only itself as the only surviving being left in the universe by releasing an entity only known to itself as VOYD the only other entity powerful enough to match it in pure power aside from eternity who for reasons now known helped the heroes only at the end of the series.
The ultimate goal was to save the universe as you all did, but in the process you managed to make a contact for yourselves almost unheard of
GALACTUS, for those who took the SAME character thru all 3 of the scenarios their reward is having Galactus for a contact with the same benefits as any contact they would possess. For those who didn't take the same thru all of them they have Galactus as a 1 time only !!! contact and it is expended once used so consider what favor you would ask for as it could come with a very heavy price to the hero, even those with his continuing contact status should be weary on what they require because the same price could apply to them depending on the circumstances. Please feel free to discuss what you thought about the scenarios and what direction you think that character will take after this ordeal.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Cosmic Adventure series OVER!!

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 am

Things My Characters Learned About The Universe:

1. Uatu is a Bitch.
2. Thor takes it in the face and goes down.
3. DON'T TOUCH THE CUBE.
4. "All of a sudden..." isn't an attitude with Ralf. It's a lifestyle!
5. You can get rich off of other superheroes' misfortunes.
6. DEATH AIN'T GOT sh*t ON ME!
7. Dr. Strange + Quasar = Better Than Mephisto
8. Rolling 100's is easy...if you're about to die.
9. Energy is different from Magical Energy but they are the same type of Energy so does that mean that Energy and Magical Energy are the same so my body armor doesn't work against certain Energy types but does against Magical energy but what if Dr. Strange's Energy which is Magical Energy hits me does his Energy bypass my shields or is his Energy not the same type?
10. Blah, Blah, Blah...Non-Interference. Blah, Blah, Blah...I picked you to Interfere. Blah, Blah, Blah...I can't help you. Blah, Blah, Blah...I powered you up. Blah, Blah, Blah...I can't Interfere.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Xylona Ajani

Re: Cosmic Adventure series OVER!!

Postby Xylona Ajani » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:58 pm

You have such of way of expressing things PJ, that are so funny. Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, you did a great job with the story. Even though Sersi was not enhanced in any way, she still did great. I really like seeing the new villains like Pluto and Death for one. The best part that we all survived to death and now we have Galactus as a contact, that awesome. :D

Return to “Earth 617”