System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Dr. Strange(love)

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Alright,

I've thought about this for a while and have decided that I am going to ask...

Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, has Spiderman; Eddy has Thor, Wolverine AND Captain America; Monica has Scarlet Witch and Sersi; Rene with Quasar and Hawkeye.

I ask for my own EQUALLY awesome character to play.

I know, I know. You're going to say that I'm ALREADY playing the most AWESOMENESS hero EVER!

And I agree that Wonderman is the best...hands down; Rick Jones ain't got sh*t on me!

BUT...

Dr. Strange has begun to grow on me after that intial NPC'ing. And I am going to request him from Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,.

I can already hear Eddy complaining in the background but really people, you've ALL got great stuff...but Dr. Strange is something else and getting to sit back and play a jackass is fun (I don't mean you Wonderman, I'm talking about Forge) but I would love to get an intellectual character just to play.

It reminds me so much of my Patrician. I didn't have to get my hands dirty, I could observe the situation and then react to the issue at hand. I really enjoyed playing Dr. Strange and feel that this would be the most fun to play in the Marvel games.

Yes I know the guy is broken (but he isn't as broken as some of the others and if they get by his magic he goes down cheaper than an 8th street whore). But he is truly a support character, he could go in and fight but there are many risks to that and from what I've read in the comics that isn't his style either.

Once again, I request this Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, in deferrence to the fact that the characters I had access to (or were denied) were after the initial picks and that I too should be able to play a character on that level (and yes, I know Wonderman is on that level but he is two-dimensional, i.e. he is consumed with himself and he's great at fighting. Other than that I've got nothing).
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Re: Dr. Strange(love)

Postby teknoblade » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:01 am

well if you cant get strange you can always try for wican or one of the other casters.....

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:14 pm

RAMON = EPIC FAIL!

It's called sarcasm Ray...man, being a lawyer has ruined your sense of humor.
How can I not have fun being a jackass AND a fashionista?
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:37 am

Ozymandius wrote:RAMON = EPIC FAIL!

It's called sarcasm Ray...man, being a lawyer has ruined your sense of humor.
How can I not have fun being a jackass AND a fashionista?

Ouch
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Earth 617”