NEXT GAME DAY

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying

NEXT GAME DAY

Postby teknoblade » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:19 pm

So, This Saturday is JULY 4th. IS there going to be a game in the morning as usual on SAT or SUN?

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: NEXT GAME DAY

Postby Peewee » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 am

Well will be having the sunday game... damn it!! on sunday!!!

I want to get the AEF adventure done all ready.
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:03 am

I will see you all at the SUNDAY game, which will be adventure 6 for T'Challa aka Black Panther. I have yet to decide what innovation he will implement next into his equipment when he reaches adventure 8. I am thinking of developing the Light Panther Armor with the base body suit from which point forward he can be treated as a tech hero like Ironman.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:38 pm

So what is the next game going to be?
When are we starting Secret Wars Part Dos?
Did Ralf correct the KARMA reward for last adventure? If so, what is it?
My Strong Mutant is very underplayed, so I'm calling dibs on being a Whinny Bitch next.

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:27 pm

This saturday and sunday boys and girls, saturday at 10am and sunday possibly 6:00pm

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 am

If the Sunday game will run that late then I am definetly playing on Saturday. Is that game at FIU?

Thanos
I have no life
I have no life

Postby Thanos » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:08 pm

I have to agree it really makes no sense for me to drive 2 hours to play 4-5 hours on Sunday,

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

because of family my wife and I have to play on sundays, and she may only be able to play every other sunday (things have gotten complicated at my house)

I would like to start earlyer then 3:00pm but the 3:00pm start time is for for Fito then anyone else...

Pb
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Well, as much as I prefer sundays for the date, I cant really say that I like playing late on Sundays. I will say that it sucks having to basically eat a game day, basically playing a filler game with low exp, because people cannot make it. This makes the games on Sunday less desirable to the earlier Saturday games, but I've seen the same happen there too. If the Sunday game could run as early as the Saturday one I might be able to make both from time to time.

I think we should institue a rule that once a hero is in the adventure he gets NPCed by DM or PLAYER for zero EXP. If they dont agree to this then they better hope they can make it into the adenture when they can return. The same should be true for players leaving early, as we all know that the games roughly run 5-6 hrs minimum.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:00 am

well

From now on the Sunday Game is going to run from 3 or 4pm to 9pm or so..... thats 4 to 5hr of game time.. sounds like a good ammount of time to me.

Also Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, told me that sunday may be the only day he can play next week (and maybe, depending on his scheduel a few weeks after that)

So far the sunday games have had good Karma...

Pb
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Starting time is a far improvement from the late start times that forced us to run till midnight, but I would really like to be able to start a little earlier. It would be great to start as close to 12pm as possible. We can try to have Ralf let us know who is playing when and what characters. If they are not there, we simply NPC thier heroes till they arrive, as long as they successfully notify Ralf that they are on route. This shouldnt be too hard to pull off and will allow us to run the game longer. Not to mention that we all feel a lot safer walking to our cars during the early evening while the lots actually have other signs of life.

Thanos
I have no life
I have no life

Postby Thanos » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 am

I don't think Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, can start until 3. We played until 11:30 tonight and there was plenty of people still in the building when we left so security I don't think is much of an issue. That being said people can leave early or come late if they wish and the people who want to stay can continue.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:33 pm

In an effort to test this new resolve, I will play at the SATURDAY game this week. This is because though the SUNDAY game ultimately its a better date for me game wise and I have something else to do.

REVISED

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:30 pm

So th next game is on SUNDAY but does it start at the usual 3pm? Also are we finishing SECRET wARS II? What adventure comes next?

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:13 pm

we will try for 3pm as I am confirming with people about this, but yes sunday it is.

Return to “Earth 617”