NEXT GAME DAY

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying

Re: NEXT GAME DAY

Postby teknoblade » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:07 am

Hey guys not feeling up to a game this weekend, bad cold.... See you all next weekend...

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:07 pm

Well this weekend most of you run away for the convention and I wish you a grand bon voyage.

To those of you who flaked on the Sunday game, may your rolls be as poor as your ability to honor commitments. You suck!

PS I have finally finished paying of the Prius.... Yeah... Less Dept.

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:28 pm

Finally getting my leg and foot taken care of.
Breaking mods with disposable items.

Thanos
I have no life
I have no life

Postby Thanos » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:47 pm

good luck and have a speedy recovery

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:01 am

Any chance you guys finished that adventure we started on SAT.... It seemed to be quite riviting but I would have had more fun if had gotten to play captain marvel. The only luck i had is that I have 2 weak avengers. This weekend is VALENTIN?ES WEEKEND.... what is the game play for this week? Will there be a game during the week? I wanted to have another Pathfinder at Sunshine... why dont one of you run the second adventure you all played this today, sunday, at FIU.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:21 am

Hey, What is on deck as far as games for this week?
Tues, Thurs, Sat, or Sun....
Remember I game ONE day of the weekend.....

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 am

SUNDAY- marvel

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Hey, can we jump to the next story arch in MArvel or at least one with a little more umph... the time travel series kinda lagss....

At the least be open to change the heroes as needed, especially if a strong hero is mia...

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Hey ladies and gents, I will be out of the country for another week it looks like and will thus definitely be missing this weekends game. As it stands, I still prefer postponing marvel for me but if you have no other choice feel free to NPC me. 2-3 attacks and make sure you know the benefits and drawback of having the additional mass (see mass gain). Either way I want to play Marvel for a bit as the adventure was just getting good, but duty calls. Besides I finally get to go see a real Gothic quarter and church.

Update.... green my @!#% its hot here without AC. They claim they are being green but I think its just that energy is expensive as all hell. Also, You will never hear me complain again about our gas prices. Yeah, try 6-8 per Liter. (1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liter). No wonder everyone is so skinny, I would be too if I always had to walk this dam much. 8 blocks for !#@% food, get a McDonald already.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:25 pm

teknoblade wrote:
Update.... green my @!#% its hot here without AC. They claim they are being green but I think its just that energy is expensive as all hell. Also, You will never hear me complain again about our gas prices. Yeah, try 6-8 per Liter. (1 US gallon = 3.78541178 liter). No wonder everyone is so skinny, I would be too if I always had to walk this dam much. 8 blocks for !#@% food, get a McDonald already.

and thats what they want to turn us into..

a wonderful green economy :o)
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:22 pm

So, as Ralf has no dought not even read the email I sent and forwarded it to everyone. I will utilize my ?relevent? thread here to update you all. I have been officially abducted for Training till August 4th now thanks to a combination of several factors. I imagine that the recent strike of the air traffic controller in the Barcellona, Spain airport had something to do with the late return date as all the missed and rescheduled flyer had to be given priority. Bastards earn 250K EUROS a year, base, do you have any idea how much that 1/4 million in any country. An expereinced one can earn as much as 960K EUROS.

Well moving on you guys can feel free to run the Marvel game as I'll just get an update... Peter or Eddie can run my character without a problem as he is prety much a heavy hitter. Just keep in mind the effects of Mass Gain as far as +Str and +BodyArmor (Currently at +1 and working toward +2). Also remember that I use a shielding action every round and attack utilizing my elongation power. This combined with multiattack means 2 or 3 attacks each round at 150+ damage each. This is more effective if iceman target them with cold first to reduce there body armor rank. If you find any metal of rank Amazing or more... have mimic mold it into the shield or do it between combat if you can. I also dont mind them rolling for the Shrinking power stunt as it only needs about 3-4 more to become permanent. I would love to continue to hoes everyone but even i think that making you all wait for just me is silly. I do expect awsome applications of my power and outlines of what I missed.

I lost every bit of data on my laptop thank to warrenty repairs, so I would love everyone to send me there contact card info to my teknoblade@bellsouth.net email address.

LAstly, Peter, I'm a PM here and think that I need to have a nice long talk with you and your dad as this company need able contractors/installers for HVAC and Electrical as they do data centers. Think cargo container building meets server room. I also need the backup of my ENG files from your server more then ever. EMAIL ME... ASAP... dont make me tell my wife to tell your wife to tell your dad.

Return to “Earth 617”