AEF: Red Hook

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying

Re: AEF: Red Hook

Postby teknoblade » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Hey T'challa is already surrounded by hot chicks that he cannot touch or they are officially married. In the words of generations of swingers and pimps "why buy the cow, if I can get the milk for free?"

Either way, back on topic... I would like to re consider my previous request and ask that I be given quarters on the ground floor.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:01 am

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Yep, the base is great because we need a port but the cargo ship or tanker is still the best vessel for a MCU. In fact I will be purchasing one or two of these as MCU for Wakanda. At least till the timeline reaches the 1990 then it gets an upgrade along with everything else.

I figure make them thermal powered, which was utilized at the time as an alternative to diesel and house a standard array of communication, repair facilities, weapons/equipment, vehicle bay, and rooms. Give it a full crew, automated defenses/navigation, and a small regiment of guard.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:43 am

The docks are just about done when oyu do something like this either above or below ground. Remember we dont need a slot for each heroes personal craft.

http://img.nauticexpo.com/images_ne/pho ... 190654.jpg
Last edited by teknoblade on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Heretic
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby The Heretic » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Each hero's personal watercraft? What the hell? are we playing in waterworld?
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm going to start putting together a draft for ATLANTIS ATTACKS and a few VAMPIRE THEMED adventures. Having vehicles wouldnt kill you and a personal vehicle can be stored in a similar facility just as easily as a small jets, naval vessels, or personal watercrafts.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:16 am

teknoblade wrote:I'm going to start putting together a draft for ATLANTIS ATTACKS and a few VAMPIRE THEMED adventures. Having vehicles wouldnt kill you and a personal vehicle can be stored in a similar facility just as easily as a small jets, naval vessels, or personal watercrafts.

Well in the 80's (with the miami vice craze) we would want a power boat....

a tricked out one...

I think everyone having personal watercraft may be a little bit "overkill"

specialy when the base needs a LOT of other things.
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 pm

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Effective Immediately the Black Panther will be assuming supervision of the Avenger’s Red Hook facilities and begin making the necessary improvements to the facility as to better service the teams needs. Planned revisions to the facility have been discussed in open forum (viewtopic.php?f=80&t=8516&start=30). Recommendations will be accepted and Resource Acquisitions will be made following all approved improvements.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:27 pm

What, NO Post. Ok, well seeing that the Avengers value confidential, about half as much as T’challa, He will be outsourcing various improvements through multiple private and public contractors. This will include but in no way limited to Forge and Madison Jeffries, as well as ones from Stark Industries, Machine Man’s and limited contributions of Wakanda’s own technology.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Apparently the economic depression has crossed over into the Marvel world. AEF facilities have been foreclosed due to lack of payment. The building is being sold to a private navel engineering company that is planning to build a facility onsite.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:13 am

Well this "third party" is actually owned by T'Challa and is converting the Warehouse into a Technical College with on providing the community with better resources... He will later attemt to purchase the abandoned warehouses adjacent to the buidling and make aditional facilities and laboratories. This is will be taking the majority of his free time and he will be utilizing the facilities as a storage for additional supplies and a test-bed for technological advances.
http://www.georgebrown.ca/releases/wate ... sep09.aspx

The housing facilities for the students and faculty will utilize arcitectural styles that will be utlized both on campus and off during future neighborhood improvement projects...
http://expo67.ncf.ca/bill_cotter_collection_53.jpg
http://www.lifecyclebuilding.org/images ... 10675a.jpg
http://www.lifecyclebuilding.org/images ... 10675b.jpg

Vehicles both automotive and naval will be housed in automated, space saving, and secured facitities.
http://www.bjbcl.com/images/pro601.jpg
http://img.nauticexpo.com/images_ne/pho ... 190654.jpg

This is outside of the standard community services and appearances he has as a king and representative of Wakanda.
Last edited by teknoblade on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:29 am

As per my accord with Ralf, this will be exhasting my funds for the next 3-4 weeks. Afterwards I will taking a position as a Professor on campus.

The Avengers have detailed files on other known super powered criminals, including the x-men, which gives insight to all there powers and capabilities. Being that Beast is an Avenger and Hank Mackoy is a well know scientist we will aslso give him a position on campus. The same will be offered to Mr. Fantastic and Dr. Hank Pim. As expected the special students of the Xavier institute will be given admission and facilities will be added within the currrently empty "underground parking facility". The plans for this facility will be misplaced, with the use of the most powerful ability in the marvel universe, namely a bribe.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Bonita Juarez (Firebird, aka La Espirita) will be teaching occult lore.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 am

Well, seeing that the University and Facility have been 2yrs in the making i'm assuming they are done and near self supporting at this point. So next we will purchase 12 Cargo Ships total to be able to spread them around the world.
http://www.maritimesales.com/Ships%20for%20Sale.htm

They shall be converted into Scientific Vessels and fitted with a solar sail based on the technology given to Falcon to increase it overall speed by at least +2CS. This will also serve as a protective field during major storms at open sea.

Initially they will be utilized to convert derelict Oil Rigs into usable Wakandan Embassies, but will also be utilized as Avenger outposts.

Return to “Earth 617”