grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Re: THINKING OUT OF THE BOX, MAdison Jeffries

Postby grey » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Nice PJ.
I now wait for the response...
munch munch munch
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

The Heretic
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby The Heretic » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:12 pm

MorganWolf wrote:Don't use that example around Masterbation Boy, his current girlfriend (firestar) has already microwaved her uterus out, this will bring bad memories for him. thats why their relationship is going to fail she feels that she can't give him a child since her uterus is burned out!!!
True story.

as per wikipedia:
Though exposure to high levels of microwave radiation can be harmful or fatal to living beings, she is apparently immune to most of the damaging effects of her powers, though she was in danger of rendering herself sterile until a cure was discovered by Henry Pym.

So she can spit out the puppies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firestar
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying

Postby teknoblade » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:54 pm

PJ the story was good and I actually liked the background and plot summary, but is there anything you can do to increase the threat because as it is even a team on our weak heroes wouldnt have too much fun. Remember that everyone likes to win, but No one likes rescuing an old man with a medical condition from an elevator. I would definetly not allow any of the stronger heroes to play the adventure and limit the table to about 5-6 heroes. Again overall I liked the adventure but would you consider grinding a few of the ideas below and make it a bit more of a MARVEL.

1-Could you bring in a little more detail about who they would be fighting, maybe giving a RESOURCE for the type of weaponry and equipment use against the heroes and give use a criteria for establishing somewhere between 2-4 villains per hero. If the heroes dont use stealth pass on some intelligence to the villains about the heroes that could have been seen for example NAmes, Powers, Weaknesses and Vulnerabilities. Give them a few skirmishes to test the heroes mettle.

2-I noticed it didnt have any traps to discourage would-be heroes and you have generally held a good understanding of them, please include a few more smaller ones. The whole building trap was great but is it fatal or are you going to give them a FEAT roll to be trapped and then either take the risk to wait or try and work your way out.

3-I also noted the mention of the drug and was affraid you were going to use it in the adventure but I was glad to see you didnt fall victim to the altered humans trap. You could try the reverse though, which I thought you would have. For example they are developing a drug to "cure" mutations but have yet to complete their research. Their version should be highly addictive and not permanent at least for this first mission. Could you also make this about more then a drug bust and saving people from a burning building. Maybe the scientists needed a few test subjects and have taken a few mutants prisoner.

4-Finally, you mentioned that the area was under development, so dont under estimate the potential challenge a norm using heavy construction equipment as a weapon. I'm thinking a Bull Dozer and a Demolition Ball would fit in nicely. Maybe a demolitions expert can help spice things a bit.

Think about these suggestions and give the ones you like a try and the mod would be good for a test run.

Ill probably add a bit more to this latter as Pixie died today and I'm not really feeling the flow...

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 am

Reading through it I realized it was missing the INTERPOL Advisory Board section which is how you learn the Russian was involved.

Because I didn't have the books on hand to actually craft any bad guys (since I was limited to no superpowers) I kinda went the route that the players, while running into dudes with weapons and what not, would actually have to do more investigation than fighting. Actually the game calls for much critical thinking.

The part you mentioned about the collapsing building was a good point:

I expected players to have some kind of FEAT that allowed them (and most likely the group) to survive the collapse of the building, which is why the rest of the row houses also collapse at the same time. The collapsed buildings offer a problem for the Avengers because even though you have all of these awesome powers, can you be sure that using them isn't going to kill anyone under the rubble if you do something to it (i.e. Telekenisis is great but if you don't have good control then you could acidentally shift the rubble and cause it to crush a survivor costing you karma).

True, this is actually a lead in module as well and it would actually be great for an "all low level" group. There is a second part to it but it requires superpowers to finish the story.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:03 pm

PJ investigative adventure have not done well in any setting (D&D, Blackmoore, Etc). You need to at the least have 2-3 good challenges including the final battle. The limitations are hard to work around but remember what i mentioned about utilizing heavy equipment and traps to slow the heroes. Hell through a sniper, assasin, or demolitions expert to bring it up to par with them blow for blow.

That is a good spin on the rubble item I mentioned, but try giving the other a little look over. The drug seems to only be mentioned a bit and the concept of a "cure" for mutation that highly addictive is a great spark for bringing in the interest of teams like the Avengers and/or X-Men. Through in a little R&R in the cellar of the building where the heroes discover that they are testing the drug on Mutants and have yet to make it permanent.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 am

[quote=teknoblade]...investigative adventure(s) have not done well in any setting...[/quote]

Jose you could not be further from the truth Jose. I will refer you to the Nishanpur modules from Living Arcanis as proof positive that a well constructed investigative modules does not require high-end combats of any sort. In the Nishanpur modules a player could go an entire game without engaging in a massive conflict and solve the problem afflicting the city.

The drug is not mutant based, it is a regular narcotic based on a fast-acting anabolic steroid cocktail.

There is no cure to the addiction because no one survives the initial dosage, that's why the drug was being used as a terror weapon against the regular civilian populations. As to what effect it would have on superheroes or mutants...best guess on that but unless you've got some buff regeneration or immunity to poison/narcotics you are going to take the full brunt of this stuff.

Why would you want to test it on mutants anyway?

It doesn't help your scores very much.

Instead of having average physical abilities you now have excellent.

There is no reason to use it on a mutant because it's not going to do much to them, like I said before, some of your characters would feel no effects but the human-based people with special immunities or regeneration are fucked big time if they ever got a dose. It affects all the same.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Well as it stands I'm curious how you intended on challenging a party of heroes as we had preiouvly intended and not just weaker heroes. I still believe that you might actually be able to challenge average party but only if you incorporate more then just your thug encounters.

Additionally, Im still pretty certain that outside of the rare few outlayers the bulk of players would prefer more combat over the investigative but feel free to leave it as an open platform item for the other to give thier feedback. Either way ff this is to remain an investigative adventure you would need to incorporate more direction to avoid the heroes getting "lost" in the investigations.

Could you forward me the email that you had sent Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, with the complete adventure as maybe most of the issues and gapse are filled in the complete adventure. It can be sometimes difficult to really measure something with a Background and Summary. I asked Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, to forward me the adventure but apparently he cannot locate it.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Fri May 01, 2009 8:43 am

MADISON JEFFRIES AKA BOX

Name: Madison Jeffries aka Box
Played By: Jose M Gonzalez

Information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_Jeffries
TSR6878-MU1-Gamer's_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe-Abomination_thru_Dreadnought, Page 119
TSR6894-MU6-Gamer's_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe-1990_Character_Updates, Page 25

Starting Karma: 80

Current Karma:
180 (02/08/09, Cat’s Paws)
506 (04/25/09, Thunder of Jotenhim II)

Acquired Karma: 0
+100 (02/08/09, Cat’s Paws), Constricter Armor
+391 (04/25/09, Thunder of Jotenhim II), Ulik “Pounder”, Mass Gain +1CS

Karma Spent: 0
-65 (04/25/09, Thunder of Jotenhim II)

Power Stunts Developed:
Transmutation (Molding/MC11): Jeffries is a technomorph, which gives him Unearthly (100) ability to psionically rearrange metal, plastic and glass in a six (6) area radius around him. He can manipulate items on an atomic level and can create complex and highly thought out machines, weapons, vehicles, and other items, as well as operate them by will force. The newly-Molded target can be animated, even if the original material or the current shape is normally incapable of movement. This movement is accomplished by the simple act of continually re-Molding the target (think of it in terms of stop-motion animation). The metal retains its original material strength, which also serves as its Body Armor, physical Strength, and Endurance. The Fighting and Agility of any device created by Jeffries has a maximum of Incredible. If the target is living, its internal anatomy is rearranged in such a way that permits life to continue without loss of Health. Using the Power destructively is easy; using it constructively is harder and requires the player to have some knowledge of basic Engineering. The complexity of the intended design determines what Reason FEAT is needed. Simple, single-component designs require a green Reason FEAT. Complex or multiple-component designs require a yellow FEAT. Extremely complex designs (anything from a clock on up) requires a red FEAT and probably a set of blueprints. Exactly duplicating an existing object also requires a red Reason FEAT. The Power can function for as long as the hero can concentrate. Any failed rolls while attempting a FEAT mean that while the Power has begun to Mold the target, there is a problem because "something doesn't look quite right." Molding automatically affects any stationary, non-living, unprotected material. Moving targets require the hero to make an Agility FEAT to hit. Living targets are allowed to Resist this Power in the same way they would try to Resist any Energy Attack. As mentioned earlier, living targets can be affected but not directly slain by this Power. The Power can be used quite profitably to outfit either heroes or villains with all the arcane and exotic equipment they need. After all, Quinjets, Body Armor, and Nuclear Pogo-sticks aren't exactly off-the shelf purchases. Clever use of this Power could raise the hero's Resource level anywhere from +1CS to +4CS; the Judge and player will have to work this out for themselves.

A target can be protected from being Molded by the use of such Powers as Force Field vs. Energy, Resistance to Energy, True Invulnerability, certain Magics and Power Controls, temporary Conversion to a liquid or gaseous state, or an equal or higher rank of Molding. The simultaneous use of a protective Molding Power to counteract an offensive one by continually re-Molding the target into its original shape would look positively psychedelic as the target of both Molders continually rippled and wavered).

Jeffries has used his powers for the following power stunts: [AlphaFlightV1.028.3/4, AlphaFlightV1.030.5/9, AlphaFlightV1.39.8, AlphaFlightV1.40.4, AlphaFlightV1.42.5/6/9/10/15/16, AlphaFlightV1.43.20]
•Disruption/MC5: Up to Unearthly(100) damage can be inflicted on metallic characters who fail to make an Endurance FEAT (red if Endurance is less than Unearthly, Yellow if equal, and Green if greater). Stationary, non-living, unprotected targets are automatically affected by the Power. Moving targets require the hero to make an Agility FEAT in order to hit the target. Living targets are allowed to resist the Power in the same manner they could resist any energy attack. [AlphaFlightV1.028.8]
•Growth/S16 (Atomic Gain): By absorbing metals and incorporating them into Box's form, Box can grow to 20 times its original size. As Box gains new matter, his size and mass increase as well. Additionally his strength increases +1CS for each +2CS of growth (+3 CS Strength). The hero’s Primary and Secondary abilities are unaffected. However, Health seems to increase because physical attacks do less relative damage. Bullets, for example, would be nothing more than grains of high-velocity sand to a giant hero. Note that when the hero returns to his original size, wounds decrease in size but imbedded bullets and other objects do not! [AlphaFlightV1.055.Cvr/5/20-22]
•S30/Shrinking (Atomic Reduction) (PENDING): Box can temporarily decrease his body’s size by decreasing the number of atoms in his body. The lost atoms are either disintegrated (if the shrinkage is permanent) or temporarily removed from the hero’s plane of existence and stored “elsewhere” until the hero reverts to his original size. Both mass and strength decrease as the hero shrinks; these ranks remain proportional to the hero’s new size. If the hero loses too many atoms (by exceeding Shift X rank), his remaining structure becomes too simple to sustain his life force. For this reason, a hero with this form cannot voluntarily exceed Unearthly rank. If the limit is passed, the hero’s lifeforce is automatically stored away on the same plane with all the displaced matter that normally forms his body. At Shift Z rank, the hero’s body consists of a single DNA molecule, which then vanishes when the next rank is reached.
•Healing: By using his powers on metallic characters, he can repair up to Unearthly damage. [AlphaFlightV1.029.04/10/11/20, AlphaFlightV1.058.20/22]

Through an act of will, Madison Jeffries can "phase into" the humanoid robotic body called Box in order to control it from within. The Box robotic body is principally composed of a "lining metal," whose exact nature has not been revealed. Jeffries mentally controls Box from within its body, and he can perceive whatever its sensors perceive. Although Jeffries cannot actually feel physical pain while within Box, his psychic link with Box is so strong that he can feel psychic pain of enough force is inflicted upon Box. The Box armor is entered by physically merging the user’s body into the living metal. This merging takes 1 round. Damage to the Box armor inflicts psychic anguish, but no real damage, to the wearer. Catastrophic damage (loss of a limb), results in unconsciousness for use, Red Psyche FEAT roll to avoid. There is a danger of living beings being trapped within the Box armor. Make an Endurance FEAT roll for every hour above three to allow the user to leave the Box armor. This limitation does not apply to those without physical bodies. Only Jeffries may physically merge with his armor. While in the Box robot, Jeffries cannot use these powers.

Robot (Box): The Box armor has Amazing protection against physical and energy attacks, Monstrous against heat, cold, and radiation. Jeffries can manipulate the metal fabric of the Box robot for a wide variety of effects. The following powers can only be used while in the Box armor.
•Flight: Box flies by means of jet thrusters in the legs, and can fly at Incredible speed (300 mph in air, 4000 mph in space). As a weapon, the boots inflict Remarkable damage.
•Digging: Box can dig at Feeble speed (2 areas per turn).
•Computer Link/Control: Box can tap into available computer hardware with Remarkable ability. [AlphaFlightV1.063.13/15/16/18/19]
•Elongation: Box can transform itself to have Amazing elongation abilities, allowing it to stretch 50 yards without taking in new mass.
•P14/True Invulnerability: This is a combination of Resistances and Body Armor. Box is immune to any physical harm, up to Remarkable (30). The immunity includes the following resistances: fire, heat, cold, electricity, radiation, corrosives, disease, poison, brute force, sonics, and kinetic bolts. The rank of the Invulnerability reduces the rank of the attack form.
•Sensors: Box carries gear to detect fine wavelengths of energy. It has Amazing Infravision, Radar, and Radiation Detection. his radio has a 200 mile range along standard bands, and can jam other radio sources within five areas with Incredible intensity.
•Life Support (NEW): While in the Box armor Jeffries is able to survive in the vacuum of space and underwater. [AlphaFlightV1.039.2/22, Avengers272.9/14/15, AlphaFlightV1.040]
•P10/Self-Revival (PENDING): The bond between the Box Armor and Jeffries is so strong that it can repair seemingly fatal damage and actually restore the Armor. The power functions despite the absence of life in the body. It repairs the major damage and draws from nearby sources to replace or repair damages at the same rate as the Regeneration Power. When the armor is returned to minimum life sustaining condition, the hero comes back to life. This occurs despite any intervening time in which the hero was dead; from the hero's point of view, no time has passed. If the hero was dismembered, the Revival Power is concentrated on the largest remaining segment. The rest of the body decays normally. In rare cases, all body parts regrow. Depending on the size of the segment, each attains only partial redevelopment of growth, intelligence, and power. Even rarer are the cases where all the newly regrown bodies attain full development. Rarest of all is the case where all the new bodies share a single mind. The Judge can decide if he wants to allow such rare cases to intrude on his tidy campaign. This power contains aspects of Free Spirit and Matter Creation. The color FEAT reflects the amount of the body available for the Power to work with. A green FEAT means all the body is present aside from spilled blood. A yellow FEAT means all vital organs are present, although some of the less vital parts may still be missing. A red FEAT is required if at most one quarter of the original body is available. If less is available, Revival cannot occur. [AlphaFlightV1.058.16, Alpha Flight 75 page 23/24]

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Wed May 06, 2009 3:18 pm

I hate to break it to you Jose, but the Constrictor Armor would be considered "evidence" and the heroes would not be allowed to keep "evidence". No one in the MU has a "BatCave" full of stolen private property. The heroes may be allowed to examine and encouraged to deactivate and render harmless any potentially dangerous materials-with Madison's UN ability to understand machines, it should be child's play to copy any useful tech in the Constrictor armor.

He is ready to build a Time Machine in current X-Men storylines. Save some Karma for a REASON boost.
Breaking mods with disposable items.

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Wed May 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Yeap that about all I had planned for Mr. Jeffries which follows the posted rules..

Thus far I plan on Increasing his REASON till at least Am(50) via the +5/1000, and So Far Talents on the hit list for KARMA use include: Tinkering and Electronics (Reed Richards or Herny Pym). Though I would love to pickup powers like Hyper-Invention and Hyper-Intelligence, as it would only take 2500/per to get to Am(50).

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed May 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Dude

have you read the weapons section? have you read the ammo section..

its all stuff you can replicate.. at any time
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Thu May 07, 2009 11:32 pm

MADISON JEFFRIES will be uploading engineering plans and specifications into the BOX ARMOR for the following equipment and weaponry....

1. MANDROID™ ARMOR
NEURO-STUNNER
• More refined version of the Stun Cannon.
• Hits with Incredible potency stun ray.
• Range of 1 area.
• Inflicts no real damage other than stunning.
PUNCH BLASTERS
• Also installed in the arms of the armor.
• Operates off magnetic force.
• Inflict up to Remarkable damage up to 1 area away.
ELECTROSTATIC BEAMS
• High voltage electrical dischargers.
• Inflict Remarkable damage up to 2 areas away.
LASER
• 250-watt laser/cutting torch.
• Inflicts Excellent damage.
• Range of 7 areas.
TRACTOR-REPELLOR
• Field generator used to manipulate objects at distance.
• Perform as if Remarkable strength.
• May be used to escape grappling attacks.
• Maximum range of 3 areas.

2-WEAPONS
GATLING LASER (AIM)
Price: NA/100r, Range: 10 Areas, Normal Damage: 20 points, S&T, Rate of Fire: 1 burst/round, Number of Shots: 20 bursts/pack
Design Notes:
• Requires two hands to fire.
• Inflicts Excellent energy damage, S&T.
• Bursts hit all in target area.
• Uses no ammo, operates on power pack.
• Typical strength material.
• Uses: Para-military organizations.

FLAMETHROWER
Price: NA/50r, Range: 2 areas, Normal Damage: 30 points S&T, Rate of Fire: 1/round, Number of Shots: 5 rounds
Design Notes:
• Requires two hands to fire.
• Fuel stored in backpack.
• Delivers fire damage, continues to burn for 10 points/round until put out.
• Hits all in target area.
• Weapon is Typical strength material, backpack is Good strength material.
• Damaging backpack may result in Amazing explosion to all in same area.
• Uses: Military operations

BAZOOKA
Price: NA/70r, Range: 4 areas, Normal Damage: 40 points, Rate of Fire: 1 every 2 rounds, Number of Shots: 1
Design Notes:
• Requires two men to operate
• Good strength material.
• Above is damage for single target.
Explosive shells available inflicting stated damage for all in that area.

LIGHT ANTI-TANK WEAPON (LAW)
Price: NA/8Or, Range: 4 areas, Normal Damage: 40 points, Rate of Fire: 1/round, Number of Shots: 6
Design Notes:
• Requires two hands to operate.
• Good strength material.
• Damage is for single type.
• Uses: Military

LIGHT ARTILLERY
Price: NA/120r, Range: 10 areas, Normal Damage: 40 points, Rate of Fire: 1/round, Number of Shots: 20
Design Notes:
• Stationary to fire or suffer left three shift to hit.
• Excellent strength material.
• Damage is to all in area.
• May fire special ammunition.
• Uses: Military
• Requires two men to operate.
• Includes howitzers, mortars, and antiaircraft guns.

STUN CANNON
Price: NA/100r, Range: 10 areas, Normal Damage: None, fires a stunning beam of Incredible intensity., Rate of Fire: 1/round, Number of Shots: 10/power pack
Design Notes:
• Upgrading of the stun rifle to its full extension.
• Remarkable strength material.
• Requires two men to fire. One man may fire it at a penalty of one shift.
• May be fitted onto a tank or other mobile launcher.

CONCUSSION CANNON
Price: NA/100r, Range: 15 areas, Normal Damage: Incredible Slugfest damage, Rate of Fire: 1/round, Number of Shots: 10/power pack
Design Notes:
• Upgrading of the concussion rifle to its ultimate level.
• Requires one man to fire.
• Also called force cannons or blast cannons.
• Uses: Military, special forces.

LASER CANNON
Price: NA/150r, Range: 20 areas, Normal Damage: Remarkable energy, S&T, Rate of Fire: 1/round, Number of Shots: 10/power pack
Design Notes:
• Upgrading of laser rifle.
• Excellent strength material.
• Requires one man to fire.
• Uses: Military, special forces

HEAVY ARTILLERY
Price: NA/200r, Range: 20 areas, Normal Damage: 50 points, Rate of Fire: 1/round, Number of Shots: 30
Design Notes:
• Requires two men to fire.
• Single shell affects all in target area.
• Includes most guns from tanks and larger.

SUPER HEAVY ARTILLERY
Price: NA/400r, Range: 25 areas, Normal Damage: 50 points S & T, Rate of Fire: 1 shot/round, Number of Shots: 30
Design Notes:
• Stationary but may swivel in place.
• Incredible strength material.
• Single shell affects all in target area.
• Includes battleship guns.
• Uses: Military.

MISSILE LAUNCHER
Price: NA/300r, Range: Varies by missile, Normal Damage: 40 points, Rate of Fire: 1 to 10 missiles/round, Number of Shots: 10
Design Notes:
• Must be stationary while firing.
• Fires missiles (see entry under Missiles).
• Requires two people to fire.
• Uses: Military.

FISSION BAZOOKA
Price: NA/300r, Range: 20 areas, Normal Damage: 40 points, Rate of Fire: 1/round, Number of Shots: 10
Design Notes:
• Will affect all within target area.
• Typical strength materials.
• If damaged, will explode in 1-10 rounds.
The explosion inflicts Unearthly damage times the number of remaining shots (10 area radius). Amazing radiation damage is inflicted on any within that area for the next year.
• Uses: Security outposts far away from civilization.
• This example courtesy of Consolidated Conglomerates, Incorporated.

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Fri May 08, 2009 12:14 am

Madison still needs the basic MASS to replicate bullets and artillery shells. He can absorb that mass from just about any metallic, silicate, or plastic, (even rubber) that is lying around. Energy weapons have an unlimitted supply-he can separate all of the above materials down to the molecular level-split the atom-and have tons of free energy. This is how he powered the BOX SHIP during Alpha Flight's space adventure. I can site issue, page, and panels if Ralf is going to have a sh^t fit. A laser sword would just be some form of concentrated plasma energy-the Black Knight packed a laser sword for a time.

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Fri May 08, 2009 12:27 am

Madison's powers need an update. There are many instances in the comics where he clearly manipulates ORGANIC material-plastics and rubber are organic. Plastic is still a patroleum based product-carbon based. Perhaps he could work his way up to healing the way his brother could.....

Also, as of the 1990 update, he has improved his physical stats
F: Gd(10)
A: Gd(10)
S: Gd(10)

Everything else stayed the same. Health of 60 outside of the Box Armor

teknoblade

Postby teknoblade » Fri May 08, 2009 12:59 am

ScrollMasterRob wrote:Madison's powers need an update. There are many instances in the comics where he clearly manipulates ORGANIC material-plastics and rubber are organic. Plastic is still a patroleum based product-carbon based. Perhaps he could work his way up to healing the way his brother could.....

Also, as of the 1990 update, he has improved his physical stats
F: Gd(10)
A: Gd(10)
S: Gd(10)

Everything else stayed the same. Health of 60 outside of the Box Armor

Both Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, and myself agreed that playing Box the way he was stated as having Un100 level transmutation/molding and the same lvl for mechanics, though his Reason was only Ex20, made no sense and was total crack. I will therefore be using the updated version which makes him more of a Tank with a more restricted Molding ability.

I think this is better for game balance as it encourages more support team players to step-up. I would like to mentioned again that they CRACKED the White Veteran Metahuman (because they wouldnt even label him as a mutant), but SHORT HANDED the Black Woman, Gay Man, and Black Man... Bastards...

PS This would be way cool to copy....
BEETLE™ ARMOR
BATTLE COMPUTER
• Mini-computer built into the armor’s chestplate.
• If fed with proper programming, the Beetle armor may anticipate moves by an opponent, effectively increasing the Beetle’s Fighting and Agility scores against that opponent.
• Fighting is raised by 2 ranks.
• Agility is raised by 2 ranks.
• Programs exist on Iron Man, DAREDEVIL™, Spider-Man, and CAPTAIN AMERICA™.

Return to “Earth 617”