What CAN your characters do?

System: Classic Marvel Super Heroes Campaign
GM: MorganWolf
ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

What CAN your characters do?

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:05 am

Most Marvel characters have skills that are not listed in their character sheets. Most of these skills are not game breaking. As an example, how many X-Men actually know how to drive a car? Wolverine, Gambit, Cyclops, Prof. X, Angel, and Kitty Pryde all have valid licences. Storm, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Angel, and Wolverine can all handle the BlackBird and other small planes. Storm and Gambit are talented thieves.

Quicksilver is a very talented pianist. The Scarlet Witch knows a bunch of Hungarian/Gypsy dance styles. The Black Widow was a ballerina & gymnast. Hank Pym knows how to make secondary adamantium and should have robotics and computer talents.

Just thinking about how to spend some of that windfall karma.
Breaking mods with disposable items.

teknoblade
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Re: What CAN your characters do?

Postby teknoblade » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:08 pm

I tell you this once... If this KARMA happens, and I do mean if, then I will not remind anyone ever again about this karma and how to get it. I'm already getting screwed and only getting one yr of KARMA for everyone of my PCs. I do expect to get more for Black Panther as I have been posting the RED HOOK thread with Peter for a little more the 1.5 yrs but never got anything for the post. So, I expect to get an extra years worth at the least for him, but most likely I'll get screwed.

This said, I recommend you all create a thread for each of your heroes and keep a copy of everything off board (just in case). Also, remember to keep a copy of all confirmations that Ralf makes off board as he will not remember because he has other things on his mind. So, If you never got any confirmation, then he never saw it.. so dont just assume he approved everything you posted.

Also, Keep in mind that things take time to build unless to buy things off the rack.

Return to “Earth 617”