Right Wing talking head gets pwn3d.

Video posts from YouTube and Google Video go here.

Moderator: grey

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Right Wing talking head gets pwn3d.

Postby grey » Mon May 19, 2008 2:50 pm

Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

The Heretic
Slave to this message board

Re: Right Wing talking head gets pwn3d.

Postby The Heretic » Tue May 20, 2008 5:55 am

that is the kind of people who vote republican. idiots. anyone who votes for mccain should be expelled from the country.
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Tue May 20, 2008 4:48 pm

The Heretic wrote:that is the kind of people who vote republican. idiots. anyone who votes for mccain should be expelled from the country.

just b/c you think mccain is a bad choice doesnt mean its a wrong choice, Im not saying Im voteing for mccain but if you wanna talk like that and say that a person should be expelled from the country then your shitting on the freedom of choice we have. and your trying to force a choice on some1 else.
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Tue May 20, 2008 10:55 pm

I believe what Auriello(sp?) is trying to say, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that by making these rash generalizations you're only infusing the narrow minded ideals that are plaguing this country. vote Obama 08 Now I also believe that Adolfo was just saying this in jest as some of his friends are going to be voting for McCain(we do live in S. Florida after all), and I'm sure he would not like to see them expelled from this country. vote Obama 08 In the hope's of not being an appeaser I encourage everyone to vote for the the candidate they feel is best suited for job. vote Obama 08

If Fox can use subliminal messaging so can I.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Needles

Postby Needles » Wed May 21, 2008 1:12 pm

Remember, it doesn't matter how you vote. Florida votes Republican because of the many Latin’s in South Florida and around the state. As long as Mc Cain keeps beating the anti Castro drum, he's got them in his pocket. :D
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Thu May 22, 2008 1:44 am

Obama also won't win Florida due to the vast majority of individuals down here who would not vote for a black man. As they say though "If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal."
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Thu May 22, 2008 2:29 am

ya matt your right, now if adolfo was jokeing, I couldnt tell, if you were adolfo sorry, if not its ok and sorry anyway
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Thu May 22, 2008 12:49 pm

Matt, you know i was going to vote for swillary clinton... but now i feel compelled to vote for Obama..... not sure why.

oh and btw.... that embargo sure is working real well isn't it? what communists are still in power down there? oh I guess not then.

Personally I want the embargo lifted. I wanna go down there and visit.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Needles

Postby Needles » Thu May 22, 2008 6:21 pm

Most Cubano's do not want the embargo lifted. As long as the Latins down here like the embargo there will always be one.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

The Heretic

Postby The Heretic » Fri May 23, 2008 10:44 am

Lets revisit the whole embargo issue. Cuban politics is dominated by those idiots who have nothing else to do. Thusly the retired dinosaurs who are entrenched in their republican dogma and have been willing to suck the gop's dick not unlike a prison bitch. much head little or no payoff. the average cuban younger than 50000 well knows that the embargo is useless, but we have jobs lives and really dont give a f*ck about that island much. Yes we want it free, yes we care about family there, but when that cousin calls complaining that his xbox needs to be updated, and that you havent sent the money for the plasma screen yet, sympathy gets strained.
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

Return to “Videos”