The shiny new D&D living campaign from WoTC

Moderator: MorganWolf

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Running Games at my place before Dragoncon

Postby Dwraith » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:43 pm

heya all. Was hoping to see if anyone is interested in getting some games of LFR going before Dragoncon. I have a small group so far, Myself, My Friend David and Max, maybe Big Ed and Feto... Looking for 2 more people...

I am available to play THIS sunday and any day this week after 6pm... but not on Friday...

The games available to play are ...

CORE1-1 Inheritance

When the Netherese conquered Sembia those who objected were either killed or forced to flee. Decades later a young man inherits a key to the family vault abandoned seventy years earlier. Desperate for money he hires you to retrieve it contents in a gamble that something worthwhile is still there. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Sembia for characters levels 1-4.

CORE1-2 The Radiant Vessel of Thesk

Rumors of a great item, touched by divinity, have traveled across Faerûn. Those with an interest in possessing the item and benefiting from its power have sent agents to find it, but no one seems to know what or where it is. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Thesk for characters levels 1-4.

CORE1-3 Sense of Wonder

You are summoned to help a cleric of Gond Wonderbringer, who seeks the location of a lost temple to the Lord of All Smiths. Think of all the marvelous inventions, lost since the Spellplague came crashing down on the nation of Lantan, that might lie waiting to be rediscovered and brought back to the lands of Faerûn! A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in the Nelanther Isles for characters level 1-4.

BALD1-1 Flames of Initiation

You have come to the city of Baldur’s Gate in search of adventure and quickly discover the Flaming Fist, one of the largest and most powerful mercenary companies in all Faerun. To survive in this teeming metropolis, you must prove both your physical and political prowess, and the challenges you will face might turn out to be far more complicated than you imagined. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in Baldur’s Gate for characters levels 1-4.

Call me if intrested. 786-227-0037
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

thetrickygnome
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Re: Running Games at my place before Dragoncon

Postby thetrickygnome » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Mario, I am in for "Inheritance" and "Sense of Wonder". Let me know when and I will do my best
to be there.

Signed- Rene' Alfonso

Warduke
Regular
Regular

Postby Warduke » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:45 am

I'm interested in this. Around what part of town will this be held? Not asking for a specific address, just ballpark, see if I'd have any trouble getting there. I'm certainly interested in Inheritance, as my character is a Cormyrean (I was planning on playing a character from Tantras, but that plan went up in smoke when I found out that you could only have a character from one of the 12 player regions).

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Postby Dwraith » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:04 am

i live near Kendell. roughly between SW 87 ave and SW 72 street... i don't know the time yet, i am up at 1:25am in the morning finishing some models...
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

Cloud Lionheart
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Cloud Lionheart » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Hey guys I have a 4th level cleric for core 3 if you want to play it this weekend? Let me know.
David Lopez
Know your limits, then BREAK THEM!

Return to “Living Forgotten Realms”