Cards Updates to 4th Edition!

The shiny new D&D living campaign from WoTC

Moderator: MorganWolf

Needles
Slave to this message board

Cards Updates to 4th Edition!

Postby Needles » Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:52 pm

"Starting with the first mailing of 2008, the D&D Rewards cards will have a new look! Ready to play for the upcoming 4th Edition RPGA programs including Living Forgotten Realms, the cards include a number of general cards as well as a new card type – the quest card. The first batch of the new cards will ship in mid-April; the second batch is due to ship in July. Since these cards are compatible only with 4th Edition, they are not usable in Living Greyhawk or Xen’drik Expeditions.

In addition to D&D Rewards cards, the first cycle of 2008 marks the premiere of Star Wars Saga Rewards! Two of the ten Rewards cards in the first set are for the Dawn of Defiance campaign; they will be randomly mixed in with the D&D cards."

http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=rpga/news/20080326a
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Cards Updates to 4th Edition!

Postby Peewee » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:42 pm

Cool
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Needles

Postby Needles » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:31 pm

I won't be getting any cards, not all my mods were reported in back in December. I have nineteen points. :cry:

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Lerch
The Prop Guy

Postby Lerch » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:28 am

Volunteer to be a judge a big convention....sometimes the swag is a full set of the latest run of cards....and double points for stuff (RPGA wise) for reward points....

just a thought.

work 7 slots get in free, and free 1/2 or 1/4 room... just gotta get there and eat.

that is if you value the RPGA cards....<shrug> YMMV

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:32 am

Oh yeah HOMEGAME REPORTING FOR THE WIN!

I've collected over 400 points since the summoning through RPGAs homegame system.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Needles

Postby Needles » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:41 am

I thought you could only get one point per month doing that. How often can you get a home game point?

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:28 pm

1 point for every home game you run per week, so if you run 2 on monday you get 2 I think, but I may be wrong, when it started and the home game I ran was so long ever1 got like 2 points, and the DM got 3 i think
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

GerryR88

Postby GerryR88 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Has anybody gotten there first batch of cards yet? Just curious if they look anything like does displayed at DDxP.

G.~

Needles wrote:"Starting with the first mailing of 2008, the D&D Rewards cards will have a new look! Ready to play for the upcoming 4th Edition RPGA programs including Living Forgotten Realms, the cards include a number of general cards as well as a new card type – the quest card. The first batch of the new cards will ship in mid-April; the second batch is due to ship in July. Since these cards are compatible only with 4th Edition, they are not usable in Living Greyhawk or Xen’drik Expeditions.

In addition to D&D Rewards cards, the first cycle of 2008 marks the premiere of Star Wars Saga Rewards! Two of the ten Rewards cards in the first set are for the Dawn of Defiance campaign; they will be randomly mixed in with the D&D cards."

http://wizards.com/default.asp?x=rpga/news/20080326a

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:44 am

1 point per HOMEGAME per Week

1 point for Blackmoor I run
1 point for Forgotten Realms Campaign I play
1 point for Dark Heresy I run

3 points a week

And I know that it gets turned in.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Needles

Postby Needles » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:26 pm

I don't play with people who play rpga. I play with homies that play home games all the time; However, I am going to introduce them to Blackmoor. I guess I could get them to register for rpga if I twist some arms. Maybe, a little bribery will go a long way, or something. :D

Return to “Living Forgotten Realms”