FFF Thank You!

Plan and or talk about the major cons around the country.
GerryR88

FFF Thank You!

Postby GerryR88 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:56 am

I wanted to thank everyone for making Florida Fall Fantasy 2007 an Awesome Success!!!

I want to thank Dawn & Chris Reed, along with Andrew Hauptman, Bill Baldwin & Roxanna Sweet for all their assistance and support.

I would also like to thank the judges; Tina & Dave Wright, Kelly Moorman, Dawn & Chris Reed, Bill Baldwin, Mark Lewis, Tom Gross, Jay Fisher, Henry Ngo, Ivette Brown-Losson, Joe Phillips, Patrick Barley, Sarah Pearce, Jeff Kramer, and Joel Rogers because without them FFF would not have been the success it was this past weekend.

Also, a special thanks to Tom Gross, the LSJ Staff & the Blackmoor staff for the donations for prices for the raffle.

And lets not forget the players who are a great bunch of folks who deserve a round of applause as well.

I look forward to seeing many of you again through out the year and at our monthly FRAG meetings.

Happy Gaming,

Gerry Ruiz, Your Friendly Neighborhood Con Coordinator

PS: Look forward to more gaming from the good folks at FRAG at our monthly FRAGCons at Sci-Fi City, at OASIS 21 (May 2008) and at Florida Fall Fantasy (November 2008).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Nov 11, 2007 8:09 PM
Subject: [FRAGRPGA] FFF Thank You!
To: FRAGRPGA <FRAGRPGA>

I wanted to thank all the attendees/players, the wonderful judges, authors/editors/campaign staff, and my fellow officers that made this Con a great success!

For those wondering about the LG Interactive, let's just say I don't think there is any dispute over the territories any more. :-) Kudos to the judges and players!

I really appreciate everyone's support of FRAG and of gaming in FL.

Thanks again!

Dawn & Chris Reed

Return to “Convention Talk”