Paradigm Concepts Dayz UPDATE

Brand new and shiny from the makers of Arcanis!

Moderator: Peewee

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Paradigm Concepts Dayz UPDATE

Postby Peewee » Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:23 am

Ohhhhh yaaaaaa It’s on!
Paradigm Concepts Dayz at Silver Dragon Square!

Silver Dragon Square
259 N.W. 82nd Ave
Miami Florida, 33126

Ok all here is the setup for the next PCI GameDay at SDS....

February 02/2008 @ 1:00pm

The Adventures we will be playing

Arcanis

LA-IK-HAI-01-03 "Enemy at the Gate"
From beyond the Great Wall comes a cry for help, a cry for justice. Someone, or something, is behind the disappearance of several Hainese citizens, and the fault may lie with one of the nations on the other side of the Great Wall! After a thousand years of isolation, has the re-emergence of the Haina Empire also brought about its eventual downfall? How will the Eternal Empire fare against the enemy at the gate?

Important Note: It is strongly recommended that the characters played in this adventure should previously have played either Behind Enemy Lines or Home Sweet Haina (depending on whether the character is a native of the Haina Empire or not). It does not matter which of the two adventures each individual character played – in other words, there are no issues if you have a mixture of native and non-native PCs in this adventure.

This STANDARD adventure is designed for characters of 1st to 16th level (APLs 2-15 with an APL 17 Glory Tier).

Arcanis Intro Adventures (for levels 1-5)

For people who want to make Brand New Characters from the OTHER SIDE OF THE GODWALL

LA-IK-HAI-01-02 "Home Sweet Haina"
Behind the Godswall lies the ancient military Empire of Haina. The Empire, long hidden, forgotten by the races beyond the Great Wall, is a proud people that have not only survived, but thrived in the harsh environs of the Sealed Lands. Lend your aid to the Empire, protect its friends and defeat its enemies. Come experience and revel in the wonders of the Eternal Empire.

Important Note: This adventure is designed for characters that are native to the Haina Empire (or from the Sealed Lands that have moved to the Haina Empire). ONLY characters from the Haina Empire or the Sealed Lands may play in this module. (In other words, the same character cannot play both this adventure and "Behind Enemy Lines," although the same player may play both adventures using different characters.)

This INTRODUCTORY adventure supports 1st through 5th-level characters (APLs 1, 2, 3, and 5).

Witch Hunter

Dark Providence 06 - Beasts of the Forest, by Greg Ferguson and Robert Farnsworth
"You bring darkness; it becomes night, and all the beasts of the forest prowl." Rumors filtering out of the Carolina Colony tell of colonists and savages being attacked and torn asunder by vicious beasts in the dark of night. The Governor of Carolina has posted £100 for the head of the beast, which is sure to bring all sorts of armed good-for-naught and scalawags.

and

Dark Providence 02 - Swans, by P. Dennis Waltman
Wrath is said to be the "love of justice perverted to revenge and spite." It goes hand-in-hand with Pride as two common Deadly Sins. These sins are deadly indeed for the village of Boswyck, not far from New Amsterdam, on a fine summer day in 1689. A Witch Hunter: Dark Providence Introductory event.
Last edited by Peewee on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Highmoon
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Highmoon » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:30 pm

Silver Dragon Square - new store? Hadn't heard of it.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:20 am

Highmoon wrote:Silver Dragon Square - new store? Hadn't heard of it.

Just opened ... hell fito, bear, and I helped build their bad ass gaming tables...

I passed by last night at 8:00pm... they had like 25 people in the store.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Highmoon
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Highmoon » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:19 am

I'm going by today. Sounds cool!

Needles
Slave to this message board

Re: Paradigm Concepts Dayz @ Silver Dragon Square.. Its On..

Postby Needles » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:45 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:Saturday January 5th 2008 Starting at 1:00pm!!

This is a misteak, people won't show up till two or two thirty. You should have said 11:00. You would have started at one.

For some reason, misteak always comes up spelled wrong. No matter how many times I correct it.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:36 pm

is this by the airport???
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

Needles

Postby Needles » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:28 am

No, take the address and put it in mapquest.com.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Highmoon
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Highmoon » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:07 am

Map/Directions to Silver Dragon Square by Google Maps.

The store is near Mall of the Americas.

I was going to drop by yesterday but there was a change of plans. I'll be going on Thursday.

Do they have a website?

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:33 pm

thanks I might swing by one of these days...... and its not to far from the airport
I swear johnny I dint shoot him, it was just a figment of your imagination....and about 2000 rounds

chainsaw_derelct
I have no life
I have no life

Postby chainsaw_derelct » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:33 am

Highmoon wrote:Map/Directions to Silver Dragon Square by Google Maps.

The store is near Mall of the Americas.

I was going to drop by yesterday but there was a change of plans. I'll be going on Thursday.

Do they have a website?

Yes and no. The website is silverdragonsquare.com
Not 100% functional, yet. Lots of potential though. As it is very close around the corner, the times that I am in town will be dropping by for a pick-up game or three. :D
New bit of aether & fluff @
The Maiden's Head

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:09 am

Warhammer is their big draw. Was at their last quickplay tourney and got fifth with my Tau Battle Suit
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:10 pm

the place is doing well...

and I expect to pull a lot of new gamers into LA and WH... if you have a high level character and want to show the new guys the ropes.. come with a new 1st level..

I think the game day is going to be a blast.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

The Heretic

Postby The Heretic » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:12 pm

This store needs to be supported. Its right across from a Blue Sky and the guys that own and run this joint are fellow gamers, Former Wizards patrons and , and not....... well the other guy who will remain nameless. its a store dedicated to gaming and its clean. Wow that has been unheard of since that fabled place in The Falls closed.
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:46 pm

The Heretic wrote:This store needs to be supported. Its right across from a Blue Sky and the guys that own and run this joint are fellow gamers, Former Wizards patrons and , and not....... well the other guy who will remain nameless. its a store dedicated to gaming and its clean. Wow that has been unheard of since that fabled place in The Falls closed.

QFT
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

itit01
Regular
Regular

Postby itit01 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:54 pm

idk outland was clean the few times I went ther, and Ive hear some good things about that store thats in cutler ridge.....i mean cutler bay

Return to “Witch Hunter: Dark Providence”