Florida Fall Fantasy 2006

FRAG is a group of roleplaying enthusiasts based out of the Central Florida area.

Moderator: Undercover Unicorn

GerryR88

Florida Fall Fantasy 2006

Postby GerryR88 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:10 am

I wanted to thank everyone for making Florida Fall Fantasy 2006 an Awesome Success!!!

I want to thank Chris Reed & Dawn Coakley, along with Greg Ferguson & Shamba Warlick for all their assistance.

I would also like to thank the judges; Tina & Dave Wright, Kelly Moorman, Dawn Coakley, Chris Reed, James Maissen, Tom Gross, Patrick Barley, Nice Lopez, PJ Slama, Matthew Tearle, Jeff Kramer, and Ramon Guillen because without them FFF would not have been the success it was this past weekend. Also, thanks to Andrew Hauptman for making it such an enjoyable experience for all the fans of LSJ that came over to Orlando in support of FFF.

And lets not forget the players who are a great bunch of folks who deserve a round of applause as well.

I look forward to seeing many of you again through out the year and at our regularly scheduled FRAG meetings.

Happy Gaming,

Gerry Ruiz

Your Friendly Neighborhood Con Coordinator

PS: Look forward to more gaming fro the good folks from FRAG at our monthly FRAGCons at Sci-Fi City, OASIS 20 (May 2007) and Florida Fall Fantasy (November 2007).

Return to “F.R.A.G.”