Apparently were getting ripped on the Draenor Forum

World of Warcraft the current MMoRPG from Blizzard
TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
I really like Roleplaying

Apparently were getting ripped on the Draenor Forum

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:06 am

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... post120187

I also had a problem with a guy tonight, but I contacted an officer from his guild and he resolved it, contact me for more info.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:42 am

looks like everyone on draenor ripped him to shreds on there.
don't worry about it.

but explain to me what went down.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:33 pm

Well the problem with the link above, I was not present for. PJ and Ramon were, and they are the priest and mage that the guy is trying to rip in the post. But you're right, people tore into him, which is pretty funny, when he was the one trying to get sympathy. LOL

My incident was with a member of "Idontwanttojoinyourguild" called Delya. When the epic plate boots dropped in Maraudon, he initially wanted everyone to roll, but I was the only Plate wearer and called need. Labak from LUE, backed me up as did everyone else in the party, I was the only one to roll need and I won them with a 26. Afterwards, that Delya guy started being very annoying saying I owed him bigtime, and that he would have beat me if he would have rolled. He was generally pissed cause I won an epic. He then started demanding that I equip them right then and there, and I refused on principle alone (who the hell is he to give me orders). So he said he would ruin my rep, and I would not be able to attend raids, and left the party. Eventually about a 1/2 hour later, I started getting tells from Random people in Tanaris about how this guy was calling me a ninjalooter etc, on the General channel.
I contacted an officer from "IDWTJYG" called Tevis, and had him and myself summoned to Tanaris so he could verify that I had infact equipped the boots, and he apologized and got Delya to stop. Tevis handled it very maturely, and there was no drama involved and I appreciate that. Incidentally, Labak from LUE told me, don't worry man, there are plenty of people to raid in my guild, and I will make sure you get in those raids. LOL, he thought it was pretty funny when I told him I knew Acym IRL after the whole thing was over. =D
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:53 pm

you did the right thing by contacting his guild officer, any time we have beef with anyone it needs to be policy that we deal directly with guild leadership.

the guy really has no right to complain if he's not a plate wearer.
armor goes to whatever class needs the item if it's an upgrade first no questions asked.
it would be a different story if there was no plate wearer in the party then it would be a free roll.

and yeah once you guys are all up in lvl we'll be raiding with LUE cuz everyone there is very cool.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Return to “World of Warcraft”