World of Warcraft the current MMoRPG from Blizzard
grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

progress report 10-3-05

Postby grey » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:53 am

So what lvl is everyone this week?
my rogue is close to 19.
i went over to loch modan to do some of the quests there. i'll probably head over to darkshore and do some quests there then head on over to the wetlands and then back to redridge or maybe astranaar.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Griffman
Slave to this message board

Postby Griffman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:44 am

My hunter is 15 and I'm doing the westfall quests right now. Ugh. No school today and the servers are down for updates.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
I really like Roleplaying

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:42 am

PATCH DAY SUCKS!!!

TheAuthority is now level 30, so I am going to probably bench him and start working on a druid. I will still be available to power level lowbies through quests and to do stuff with the higher level guys. Ramon, Max, and PJ are atleast 26 as of yesterday afternoon, so we can already start to farm SFK, BFD, and possibly RFK as guild only instance runs to get good blue gear.

Maxx, PJ, Pablo and I ran Stockades the other night, but we can start doing more runs of that because it is very easy to run and is good XP and quest fodder for those who need them.

We can also do parts of Gnomregan, but will have a harder go to the higher level parts until were all around 31ish (because Thermaplugg is 34), however, we can farm the first 3-4 bosses already (Viscious Fallout, Grubbis, Electricutoner 6000, and Crowd Pummeler 9-60).

Albert in Lochmodan there are two areas with quests that may remain kind of hidden if you don't know what to look for. One is the Hunting Camp way to the south east (past Ironband's Excavation), and the other is the Dam to the north center of the mad.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:53 am

Here is a good leveling guide for all you n00bs:

http://wow.warcraftstrategy.com/db/arti ... id=%201359
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:58 am

Oh I need to do VC sometime soon and as I recall someone said they were going to run me through it. cough "rene" cough.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:47 pm

We need a healer, also make sure you have all the quests for it ready.

[url]

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:45 pm

Griffman wrote:Oh I need to do VC sometime soon and as I recall someone said they were going to run me through it. cough "rene" cough.

Ah, you need a healer eh? Just pimped out my gear so all healing spells do an additional +53 healing! Woot!
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

kuelthador

Postby kuelthador » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:54 pm

Im still 10th. I got to 10th that first day and just havent had the time since :D

Deadlines and what not....*sigh* hopefully this week I can pop on for a couple of evenings.

Return to “World of Warcraft”