Redridge Elite Quests 9-27-2005 | 11:00 Server Time

World of Warcraft the current MMoRPG from Blizzard
Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Redridge Elite Quests 9-27-2005 | 11:00 Server Time

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:06 pm

Alright guys it looks like our first formal event will be the completion of the Red Ridge elite quests tonight at 5:00pm server time. Please be on time and meet near the Fly Point. We will take five minutes to do any item creation or potion distribution and buffs, then share quests and begin the Infernal Hunt!

Tonight's missions will be attempted to be shared by myself if you do not already have them.

Also if you are level 21 or 22 please go to Stormwind before joining us tonight in order to be eligible for the Rethban Ore mission. Head to the Cathedral section of Stormwind where a man in the Cathedral Park is standing. He will ask you to go to the library and speak with someone who will then direct you to Northshire Abbey who will then ask you to get the ore for him. The quest gives a total of 3500 exp when completed and good item access for caster types and warriors.

Missions on the roster include: (Estimated time for Completion 4 hours).

Solomon's Law
Shadow Magic
Blackrock Bounty
Tharill'zun
Gathill'zogg
Lieutenant Fangore
Leiutenant Keengan
Tower of Azora (Special Mission)

Hope to see you there.
Last edited by Ozymandius on Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

Postby neocelsus » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:27 pm

I got a tear welling up in my eye.

Such efficiency, such wonderful planning. We got times and lists and explanations.

I’ll be there. I’ll bring along my full arsenal of dummies (15 or so,) explosives (my new dynamite does 200+ damage,) sheep, and a fresh recombobulator. I’ll also have a 14 slot bag full of soulshards.

Please include 15 min.s in the itinerary for my to hearthstone to SW and griffon back when I hit level 22. If anyone levels and needs to train I can summon them back.
Spankings and secrets, that’s what I’m all about.

Forever separating the subtle from the gross,
Neocelsus

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:31 pm

Amendment to Schedule:

Should anyone level during the course of the evening and needs to train we will take a five to ten minute break for that person to head to the training site and then head back to us unless of course it's Max who will have to fly back instead of being summoned.

---

Also, I would like to point out that should this work as plan we will have a rotating leader board where for every event like this we will assign a leader from the board to be in charge of the mission while we are in the game, pick targets (through macros), and give other orders. A back up will be assigned as well incase the leader is unable to make it or disconnects.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:26 pm

Amendment to Schedule:

I made a misteak with server times and got it confused with Proudmoore where I also play. Server time is 5:00pm, it's 8:00pm our time.
- Philip Slama

Return to “World of Warcraft”