Draenor Server (Guild Charter Purchased)

World of Warcraft the current MMoRPG from Blizzard
Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Draenor Server (Guild Charter Purchased)

Postby Ozymandius » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:58 am

Alright Folks!

Now that I've hit seven gold I purchased a guild charter and went out into the world and I'm looking for you all to sign it! I'll be on my character Ghyssehymn if you need to sign.

The name is currently "Infernal Hunt Syndicate" since I went for a compromise. I can change it whenever I want to whatever you guys want before we turn it in.

So far we have no signatures.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
I really like Roleplaying

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:46 am

Will this by default make you the GM? Cause no offense, but you're pretty damn unreliable when it comes to WOW. =D

I'd be in favor of a more reliable person being GM like Albert or Sherwood. No disrespect meant, of course. =)
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:40 am

Disresprect this! :|]

Yes it would make me the GM, and no I'm not unreliable, besides, if I was unreliable would by professions not be at 203/257? would I not have 7g at level 19? Come on. I plan on buying each of you your mounts when you reach 40 so come off it!

I'm just as reliable as you are which doesn't say much, I've been on constantly playing just to get my character going and the only other people I've seen are Greg and George I think it's george. I haven't added everyone else yet but I've yet to see you on? When the hell do you play?

Besides, if you don't like rule under me you can always switch me out. Just don't undo me because I took the initiative here and got the ball rolling on this finally.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:55 pm

Fine, so I had no say on the server, guild name, or GM, FINE!

I better damn well have a choice of tabards god damn it! =D

Someone start posting something to look at.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

Return to “World of Warcraft”