Draenor Server (Character Names)

World of Warcraft the current MMoRPG from Blizzard
Griffman
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby Griffman » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:35 pm

Guys I was just wonder what are some good hunter specs? I know Marksmanship is suppose to be the best thing since sliced bread but what talents in Marksmanship should I pick up and other than Marksmanship what should I put talent points into?
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
I really like Roleplaying

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:52 am

Matt, I would do some serious research first. I played on the test servers, before 1.7 was released to the general public, and the new pet spec is VERY GOOD. It is super strong, and pets got a huge boost. I would look for something on the wow forums in the Hunter forums, just make sure it is current as of the recent (2weeks or so) update, because lots of the write ups may be out of date.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

My plans

Postby Peewee » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:38 am

Well guys

as soon as character transfers take place I will take my 50th level warlock over to you all... right now I'm in a very good guild which helped me get to 280 Tailoring and 280 Enchanting....

Once I get over to you all I will be at 300/300 and have the ability to pimp all of you out....
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:40 am

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior wrote:Matt, I would do some serious research first. I played on the test servers, before 1.7 was released to the general public, and the new pet spec is VERY GOOD. It is super strong, and pets got a huge boost. I would look for something on the wow forums in the Hunter forums, just make sure it is current as of the recent (2weeks or so) update, because lots of the write ups may be out of date.

Ok the new pet spec is STUPID powerful... like crazy out of hand....

I have a friend here at work who has a 60th level hunter and has re-speced 5 times thus far...

100% beastmaster spec... and in his word "god like"

Pb
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

Postby neocelsus » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:48 am

We don't need a level 50 man.

Most of use are level 20ish it would take months to get to 50 no?

Just create a new char. :)
Spankings and secrets, that’s what I’m all about.

Forever separating the subtle from the gross,
Neocelsus

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:11 pm

yeah for real. I've been doing some farming on my 60 for items and for materials for crafting.
and i think we have most of the professions covered.
last nite pj, rene h, max and i had a good time doing the redridge quests. my mage is now 20. it's great.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:24 pm

Heh, I made 22 last night right at the end, learned 3 new spells. And now I'm running through Ironforge getting even morequests.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:36 pm

Yeah Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, just start a new guy, you will be amazed how fast you level. No one is abandoning their old servers. Heck I have a 60 and TWO 43s over on Gorefiend, no way I am leaving those guys. The problem with character transfers, is that whenever they do open it up, its limited between two realms. For example, all the people on Stormrage can transfer to BleedingHollow, ONLY. You can't pick and choose where you go. If you're lucky the server were on is the on your realm gets assigned to, but with around 50 servers, what are the chances of that?

BTW, I made 19 last night, so I am pretty caught up with the group. Lets see if we can grind out Redridge in the next few nights.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:47 pm

Okay, tonight we do the elite Redridge quests then? We all agree?
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

neocelsus
Regular
Regular

Postby neocelsus » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:55 pm

Ok I'm down for that, the only thing is I'm going to need 15 min.s to clear out my quest log and we need to share those epic quests. I'm new to that area and the only quests in that zone that I have completed are the ones we did last night.
Spankings and secrets, that’s what I’m all about.

Forever separating the subtle from the gross,

Neocelsus

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:59 pm

Once we do those we can hit Wetlands. I need to seriously go to Darnassus to get new alchemy stuff.
- Philip Slama

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:24 pm

Wetlands? URGH! Lets hit Darkshire, it is much easier, remember Care Bear server ftw!

[url]

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:12 am

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior wrote:Yeah Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God,, just start a new guy, you will be amazed how fast you level. No one is abandoning their old servers. Heck I have a 60 and TWO 43s over on Gorefiend, no way I am leaving those guys. The problem with character transfers, is that whenever they do open it up, its limited between two realms. For example, all the people on Stormrage can transfer to BleedingHollow, ONLY. You can't pick and choose where you go. If you're lucky the server were on is the on your realm gets assigned to, but with around 50 servers, what are the chances of that?

BTW, I made 19 last night, so I am pretty caught up with the group. Lets see if we can grind out Redridge in the next few nights.

Well,

its a bit more then that, you have hit 60 once (so has Albert) and seeing I'm 10 levels away... I realy want to get there......

Also I have had a stupid ammount of luck with my gnome warlock (I have two trinkets at 50! I found a six deamon bag & I have some fire charm I found in strangle thorn)

And about starting a new class... I have played rouges, hunters, wizards, Priests, shaman, and a warrior....

For me at least, nothing is as fun as a warlock....

Lastly, about character transfers, they are going to follow the same template that sony uses.. if the realm is not full you can transfer a character to it, with one exception, if you have a charactrer in a server that is full, they will have no problim transfering your character to that server.

If they do it like they have (X - Y only) they will not get the ammount of cash they hope to get from the project (they will be charging X ammount to make a character transfer)

I'm ' ' close to getting my Doomguard and Infernal.. ya I know they are worthless... but they look damn cool.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:04 pm

What's the point of a level 50 warlock? Albert how many times have you busted out the level 60 during our games?
- Philip Slama

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:45 pm

2 times maybe. but that was to help greg, george and raymon, rene to do some quests. other than that none really.

you can still keep the lvl 50. alternate between the servers.
i alternate between my characters so i can build up some rest state.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Return to “World of Warcraft”