Draenor Server (Character Names)

World of Warcraft the current MMoRPG from Blizzard
Griffman
Slave to this message board

Postby Griffman » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:17 pm

Priests kinda suck for PvP now. Yet from what I have learned it comes down to how the person players there character unless you are geared out and then it really doesn't matter.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:21 pm

Better Gear = Better Player
hands down.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:23 pm

Not always true. Some individuals have bought accounts. Like the Rank14 Tauren Warrior Pat(forgot the server). The guy got to rank14 got all the high warlord gear and then sold the account to the person who is playing it now.
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:42 pm

no what i'm saying is that everything being equal.
the better equipped character will win.

Living City Forums

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:38 pm

Yeah, equipment makes or breaks you.

But priests can win PvP if they put their mind to it. Mind Control is our one Ace in the Hole and if we can find a cliff or something nearby or drown you we will do it. I ran a guy into the forge in IF during a duel and he got so pissed about it.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

TheWorldsGreatestWarrior
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Postby TheWorldsGreatestWarrior » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:19 pm

Matt you're playing the weaksauce level 40 noobie priests. Believe me, that when you get to 60 a level 60 Shadow priest with halfway decent pvp skills will WTFPWN your sorry ass. Shadow priest is considered by many to be THE BEST pvp class, bar none. WOW is alot about paper, rock, scissors, so I am sure someone has a good match up against them, but between the healing, shadowform, DOTS, Innerfire, silence and the stupid psychic scream-mindflay combo, those guys are a tough fight for just about anybody. Besides pwning hunters is all about abusing the "deadzone." Have a nice day. =D
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DON'T TAKE WHAT I POST ON HERE TOO SERIOUSLY, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY DON'T! :D

[url]
http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp/in ... review.jpg[/url]

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:20 pm

don't you know.

Rogues are Scissors,
Warriors are Rocks,
Hunters - Paladins - Priests - Druids - Mages - Shamans are Paper, and Warlocks are Mushrooms.

Living City Forums

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:23 pm

Rene with all of your amazing PvP skills and by that I mean the fact that you don't have any, you shouldn't be talking. Ask any good PvP shadow priest or caster period what there worst fear is and you will find it is a BM spec hunter. So while shadow priests are strong they are becoming less and less played for PvP because fear and DoT's just don't output enough damage fast enough. But I don't have to prove anything to your sorry ass. Next patch just go watch some PvP movies with all the Rank14 guys. And if you know how to play a hunter "deadzones" don't exist for you.
-Matthew Tearle

Return to “World of Warcraft”