Arcanis

Moderators: MorganWolf, grey, Peewee

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Tons of new LA mods

Postby Peewee » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:40 am

Hi all...

we tweaked the LA site and added pages for each IK domain... as such as have a new flood of Living Arcanis goodness....

Here are the blurbs per domain

Emerald Society

01-02: "An Evening of Wealth and Taste"
Two years ago an expedition to the Corlathean Mountains was led by Beloc val'Emman and Lady Cilisia Dovitoni. They made tremendous discoveries, not the least of which was the recovery of a special artifact that creates maps of the lost First Imperium province of Chendo. Lady Cilisia Dovitoni has deciphered the maps and at least in theory now knows where all the ruins lie. In the normal course of events people would have fallen over each other for the prestige and rewards of being the first to excavate these First Imperium ruins. But of course, civil wars and threats of invasions complicate everything. Worse there are people in the scholarly world who believe an excavation in Chendo is a waste of effort. Despite these problems an upcoming gala may give Lady Cilisia a chance to make an excavation in Chendo a reality...

This is a role-playing intensive module with multiple NPCs. Having access to many different favors may prove useful. Players or characters that prefer to use the sword as their primary negotiating tool may find the module unfulfilling or perhaps even impossible to complete. It is possible for a party with the right skills and attitude to successfully complete the module without ever making an attack roll. Most parties however will probably face serious combat at least once.

PLEASE NOTE: Characters with the “Disfavor of Lady Dovitoniâ€
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

thetrickygnome
Slave to this message board

Hopefully

Postby thetrickygnome » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:41 am

BTW: Rene, you MUST play "Sharper than a Serpent's Tooth" with your Serressen... you MUST.

There has been little or no LA activity in Miami lately outside of your
house Peter. I am hoping that will change soon.

Signed- Rene' Alfonso

The Heretic

Postby The Heretic » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:59 am

I concur
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

Limlight
Regular
Regular

Postby Limlight » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:13 am

I havent really played LA since that last Outland you did, so yeah I would love to get games in...but most of these are for lower apls which makes me a sad elorii. :cry:
LC: Archmage Limlight (Wiz20!)
LG: Tarran Silverleaf (Clr18-Corellon Larethian)
LA: Solynias "Lynn" (Holy Champion of Belisarda 14)
Crane Clan Samurai * Duelist

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:04 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with laz on this one. The level caps on these modules are going to prevent me from playing my high level. :cry:
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Needles

Postby Needles » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 pm

I will be able to play these mods with any of my characters. I have an eleventh level tank and a seventh level Sorcerer ready to go. When and where is all I need to know.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:49 pm

Limlight wrote:I havent really played LA since that last Outland you did, so yeah I would love to get games in...but most of these are for lower apls which makes me a sad elorii. :cry:

Then make a new low level character so you can play the higher APL and lower APL mods..

simple...

And dont tell me crap.. most people have more then one LG character and blackmore character...

seeing I'm thinking of starting a new character.. maybe we can start a new low level party
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Hopefully

Postby Peewee » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:56 pm

thetrickygnome wrote:
BTW: Rene, you MUST play "Sharper than a Serpent's Tooth" with your Serressen... you MUST.

There has been little or no LA activity in Miami lately outside of your
house Peter. I am hoping that will change soon.

Because Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, won’t help me… he keeps saying “no one wants to play LA.â€
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

The Heretic

Postby The Heretic » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:59 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote: [
seeing I'm thinking of starting a new character.. maybe we can start a new low level party

What happened to Year One Game????????? i am ready to drop my Sabbat game for Year one!!!

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:00 pm

The Heretic wrote:
Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote: [

What happened to Year One Game????????? i am ready to drop my Sabbat game for Year one!!!

The hell you are...
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

The Heretic

Postby The Heretic » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:07 pm

I WANT ARCANIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:45 pm

Why would I want to make another LA character? I'm already on number 19...
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Needles

Postby Needles » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:27 pm

So you can play low level mods. Play every LA mod. what level is your 19?
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:30 pm

Ozymandius wrote:Why would I want to make another LA character? I'm already on number 19...

we are counting only live ones.. not dead ones...

Besides remember in LA you can now play your corhort away from your main character...
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:50 pm

OMG now I have a Level 16 and a Level 14 I can play too!
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Return to “Living Arcanis”