Living Arcanis Adventures for Summoning 2007!

Arcanis

Moderators: MorganWolf, grey, Peewee

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Living Arcanis Adventures for Summoning 2007!

Postby Peewee » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:37 am

Hi all, we have some bad ass mods for this years Summoning! Albert Pat attention.

Paladris Adventures

Death
A One-Round d20 LIVING ARCANIS Adventure; Paldaris Soft Point 1, Year 1 (1029 I.C.)
by Lucas Amodio, Dustin Reid, and Carrie Amodio

Plaque, disease, sickness. Even in a world with magic, these words strike fear into the hearts of the common folk. After all, not everyone can afford to pay a cleric to cast remove disease. So who is willing to work with those suffering? Who wants to work to stop it? Who wants to work to have it continue?

This LIVING ARCANIS STANDARD adventure is designed for 1 to 10 level characters (APL 2 through 9) Characters not within this level range may not be played in this scenario.

Fortunes
A One-Round d20 LIVING ARCANIS Adventure; Paldaris Hard Point 2, Year 1 (Libidine, 1029 I.C.)
by Carrie Amodio, Lucas Amodio, and Dustin Reid

Not many men have both good fortune and good sense. -Titus Livius
A certain Balantican patrician seems to have difficulties with both in regard to his son, Sextus. Can the heroes help him - and do they want to?
This LIVING ARCANIS STANDARD adventure is designed for 1 to 7 level characters (APL 2 through 7). Characters not within this level range may not be played in this scenario.

Dedication
A Two-Round d20 Living Arcanis Dungeon Crawl (Special focus given to Sarishan Binders and Beltinian Exorcists) LA Campaign Year 6 (1030 I.C.)
By Sean M. Esterline

Your dedication is put to the test as you are called to delve deep into yourself to prove that there are some who are worthy to carry the name of Binder or Exorcist. Remember, though, for those who are bound to Sarish and Beltine, death is only the beginning.

This Living Arcanis adventure is designed for characters 10th level and higher, at APLs 11-21. Characters not within this level or APL range may NOT be played in this scenario. PCs will be expected to swear a Sarishan Oath of secrecy in order to complete this module. DMs will need a copy of the Monster Manual handy in order to run this module.

Haina Empire Adventures

Behind Enemy Lines
A One-Round d20 Living Arcanis Haina Empire Adventure LA Campaign Year 6 (1030 I.C.)
By By Sean Esterline.

What ancient secrets, or ancient enemies, are lost on the other side of the Godswall? After one thousand years of occupation by devils and demons, what awaits those who journey into the Sealed Lands? What could possibly entice someone to dare their soul to pass behind enemy lines? This LIVING ARCANIS STANDARD adventure is designed for characters NOT native to the Haina Empire, APLs 2-15. Characters that are from or currently reside in the Haina Empire may NOT be played in this module.

Enemy at the Gate
A One-Round d20 Living Arcanis Haina Empire Adventure LA Campaign Year 6 (1030 I.C.) Dirigo 21st – 28th
By Sean Esterline (With thanks to Matthew Flinn and David Bradtmueller)

From beyond the Great Wall comes a cry for help, a cry for justice. Someone, or something, is behind the disappearance of several Hainese citizens, and the fault may lie with one of the nations on the other side of the Great Wall! After a thousand years of isolation, has the re-emergence of the Haina Empire also brought about its eventual downfall? How will the Eternal Empire fare against the enemy at the gate?

This Living Arcanis adventure is designed for characters APLs 2-21. It is strongly recommended that any characters playing this module have previously played either "Behind Enemy Lines" or "Home Sweet Haina."[/b]
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Needles
Slave to this message board

Postby Needles » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:15 pm

I'm all for it, Put them in there! Yes, I'm all for Arcanis at the Summoning. It just wouldn't be the Summoning without Arcanis in it. It just wouldn't be the same I said. Besides, with the exception of Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,'s playhouse, It is the only time I get to play my character. Everyone is either sixteenth, eighth or ninth level. My character is eleventh and would like to be twelfth.

So get out your dusty characters and lets have some Arcanis! How 'bout them Arcanis mods!
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:17 pm

BTW I hope to have new mods for this months game day at Outland

Keep your eyes on the site for news
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:19 pm

Woot three more high level modules to play!
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Needles

Postby Needles » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:31 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:BTW I hope to have new mods for this months game day at Outland

Keep your eyes on the site for news

When is this game day you speak of? I've got my eye's open on the site for news.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 pm

Look as long as they don't suck like the last two we just played. sh*t we even doubled all the encounters and we still walked it.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

thetrickygnome

Too much stuff at The Summoning.. but not in a bad way

Postby thetrickygnome » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:10 pm

It's unfortunate that there will be so much LA at the Summoning &
also so much Blackmoor. I am behind in Blackmoor and I have
already put myself in for the Wizard Cabal track. Playing Blackmoor
these days is like seeing Haley's Comet - make sure you take the
chance or else wait I think 70 more years for something like that.
I'd love to give LA a run at the Summoning but it's just too many
games and not enough overall slots when you factor in Blackmoor.

Of course a con would always rather have too much than too little &
all of this LA is a great benefit to those who enjoy LA but do not get
much of a chance to play. This announcement is good news indeed.

Signed- Rene' Alfonso

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:06 pm

Ozymandius wrote:Look as long as they don't suck like the last two we just played. sh*t we even doubled all the encounters and we still walked it.

I dont know.. maybe play mods that are your APL?

What you have 15th and 16th level people playing APL 13?
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Griffman

Postby Griffman » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:12 pm

Psshh enough talk about LA! WH:DP for the summoning. “Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.â€
-Matthew Tearle

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. — Edward Gibbon

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. — Denis Diderot

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:50 pm

[quote="Griffman"]Psshh enough talk about LA! WH:DP for the summoning. “Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.â€
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Limlight
Regular
Regular

Postby Limlight » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:59 am

Sorry pete but some of the older LA mods are just pretty weak sauce.

Like what is a single lone lvl 17 Wizard going to do when hes in a 20x20 room and gets anti-magic field / grappled and then dog piled on? lol

Im glad to see new LA's I still have been wanting to play a good game of LA.
LC: Archmage Limlight (Wiz20!)
LG: Tarran Silverleaf (Clr18-Corellon Larethian)
LA: Solynias "Lynn" (Holy Champion of Belisarda 14)
Crane Clan Samurai * Duelist

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:33 am

Quote of the Month:

"Yeah look just take all the APL 13 Encounters, double them, and then I might have a challenge. Wait, what do you mean that's only an EL 19 combat? Shoot, Ramon why did you have to counter that poor spellcaster, these Ymandragore Harvester Ordainers don't stand a chance..."
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:45 am

Ozymandius wrote:Quote of the Month:

"Yeah look just take all the APL 13 Encounters, double them, and then I might have a challenge. Wait, what do you mean that's only an EL 19 combat? Shoot, Ramon why did you have to counter that poor spellcaster, these Ymandragore Harvester Ordainers don't stand a chance..."

1st off its a well known fact that a ton of low level monsters are not a chalange for a good group... at low APLs it works, but at high APLs it always fails.

Also I hope you keep in mind that that nice counter spell field spell ramon loves to use has been baned in the campaign.

One more thing, I poperly run, high level Ordainer can shut down any spell caster.... insted of doubling the monsters, I would have addes some levels to the NPCs and giving you all a run for the money.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:46 am

Hrm... usually the group of low level monsters doesn't work because a magic user can usually deal with a large group of creatures.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:06 am

grey wrote:Hrm... usually the group of low level monsters doesn't work because a magic user can usually deal with a large group of creatures.

Don't forget cleave and so on....
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Living Arcanis”