Arcanis

Moderators: MorganWolf, grey, Peewee

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Year 1 - Time to set up tables

Postby Peewee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:40 am

Year 1 Tables being Set Up!

we are setting up tables for year one.. we will have it run on sundays and during the week, note: once you start, you need to play all the way through.

Here we go.. if you noticed I mixed up the tables so some people can play at my house more often, we will play year 1 every other week untill we are done. I know some people may be mad at me, but I want to be fair and give diffrent people a chance to play together.

Note: GMs must own a copy of year 1, you can get it from the PCI store or get it from Dragons Lair (I'm sure Sunshine can order it).. buy the book, if we sell enough we will do year 2 the same way

(c) = confirmed

Table #1 (We start this sunday the 26th at 12:00 noon)
GM: Peter
1. Steven (c) (Occisor - Light Melee)
2. Nani (c) (Wizard - Boomer)
3. Fito (c) (Monk - Light Melee)
4. Maria (c) (Psion)
5. Mario (c) Priest, Val'ishi BR3, super healer)
6. Kevin (c) (Dwarf Wizard/Crafter)

Table #2 (Run on ???)
GM: Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, & ??? (Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, was a co-dm to run part of the mods like a 50/50 thing)
1. Nice
2. Richard (c) (Druid, Seems Ramon grabed him for his table)
3. Andrew
4. Ramon
5. ???
6. ???
Last edited by Peewee on Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Needles
Slave to this message board

Postby Needles » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:55 pm

I gather this is for the week after this weekend. I am available to play. If you wish for me to run the mod that you have available I might be able to referee it. It is however, six weeks away. I need to know the date that is for sure it will be played on to make plans to referee it. That is the mod you have available in the last slot to be played. :D
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:46 pm

Needles wrote:I gather this is for the week after this weekend. I am available to play. If you wish for me to run the mod that you have available I might be able to referee it. It is however, six weeks away. I need to know the date that is for sure it will be played on to make plans to referee it. That is the mod you have available in the last slot to be played. :D

Ok we are going to start year 1 next weekend at my house, we will have a character creation get togeter and play the 1st mod..

at that point I will run all of year one, but every other weekend someone else will run some other mod so I can take a GM brake and play some LA, it will also let us level up our high levels..

now if there are no new mods (like thats going to happen with the IKs working on a ton of mods at once) then I will run year one.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Needles

Postby Needles » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:56 pm

I can referee year one just let me know ahead of time so I can prepare. None of this spur of the moment stuff. Give me or let me know where and how I can get the mod.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:00 pm

Needles wrote:I can referee year one just let me know ahead of time so I can prepare. None of this spur of the moment stuff. Give me or let me know where and how I can get the mod.

Ed did you play year one at all??
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Needles

Postby Needles » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:21 pm

I started in 2003, I believe the campaign was long since started by then. I don't know which mods I've done for year one if any. You will have to list them.

Needles

Postby Needles » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:33 pm

I can't find year one on the livingarcanis.com site.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:46 pm

Here are the names of the mods for year 1

So Shall Ye Reap
I Know Thee, Brother
Temptations of the Flesh
Seeds of Our Destruction
Bargains of Spirit and Flesh
Drinking Deeply from the Chalice of Midnight
To Reap the Whirlwind
Assault Upon the Gate of Tears, Part I
Assault Upon the Gate of Tears, Part II
A Settling of Scores (not LA-playable)

Just make sure you played them.. BTW we are going to play through "A Settling of Scores " so you all know what the val'Sosi's did
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Needles

Postby Needles » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:30 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:Here are the names of the mods for year 1

So Shall Ye Reap

Temptations of the Flesh
Seeds of Our Destruction

To Reap the Whirlwind

Just make sure you played them.. BTW we are going to play through "A Settling of Scores " so you all know what the val'Sosi's did

I need to play the rest of these mods, I can referee the rest except for assault upon the gate of tears. That mod is tooo looong

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:33 pm

Needles wrote:
Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:Here are the names of the mods for year 1

So Shall Ye Reap

Temptations of the Flesh
Seeds of Our Destruction

To Reap the Whirlwind

I need to play the rest of these mods, I can referee the rest except for assault upon the gate of tears. That mod is tooo looong

Oh damn thats a problime....... you need to play all the way through the year 1 book as if it was one adventure, its not APLd its set up to be played all the way through as if it was one HUGE adventure.

You best bet then would be to co-gm with Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, and get in on non-year 1 games..

bro this sucks I was looking foward to running year 1 for you
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Needles

Postby Needles » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:48 pm

Then that is a shame.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:51 pm

Needles wrote:Then that is a shame.

Ya sorry bro.. that sucks alot.. but we will still play some of the newer mods and I will pull you in on them because Steven dosint have a higher level character,
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Needles

Postby Needles » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:56 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:

Ya sorry bro.. that sucks alot.. but we will still play some of the newer mods and I will pull you in on them because Steven dosint have a higher level character,

How high is stevens character, first.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:01 pm

Needles wrote:
Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:

How high is stevens character, first.

yep so when we run the higher level mods you can join us.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:11 pm

I will be running assault on the gate of tears- both parts no exception its my baby- noone else runs it.

Return to “Living Arcanis”