Attention, about Ralphs low level character

Arcanis

Moderators: MorganWolf, grey, Peewee

Is peter running the inquisitors (and inquisition) correctly when it comes to Ralph’s character?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:13 am

Yes, the 10 to 50 TUs is fair and the free removie curse is nice
26%
No, the inquisition would have no interest in a Heretical Item connected to one of the greatest heresies in the history of the mother church
4%
No, he should pay the gold for his remove curse
No votes
No, because the campaign should not have consequences for player actions
35%
No, because the campaign should not have consequences for player actions
35%

Total votes: 23

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:14 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:
MorganWolf wrote:doesn't matter official "actual" ruling, not lets write some bullshit announcement because I own 10% of the company.

and bitch its 20% get your numbers right, and did you forget the e-mail from sean.. or do you want to say thats not "high enough" for you....

But like I said.. I'm done with this Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,.. story wise you know I was right because you have yet to take my challange....

One story rerasion why the Inquisiters would leave you alone.... ONE...

Welcome to the sh*t you do to players in blackmoor, now you are the one players want to turn in, how does it feel to be on the other side?

But wait, there's more!

At least when Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, turns people in they knew the consequences before he punished them. They CHOSE to break the law knowning what would happen. Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, just got nabbed by the system when the campaign realized they made a misteak in Living Arcanis and they forgot to stat an NPC out. That's a big fucking misteak!

At least when a sorcerer goes down they lose a TU, that's it, not much else then everyone says Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,'s a Nazi and we all laugh. In Living Arcanis you had to put out an Errata out because OF HIS CHARACTER, that is sad.

Congradulations Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, twelve more till you catch up to me in Living Arcanis in Erattas.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:18 pm

MorganWolf wrote:
Welcome to the sh*t you do to players in blackmoor, now you are the one players want to turn in, how does it feel to be on the other side?

OOOHHHH!!!! so thats what its all about, guess Blackmoor knows whats its doing first- don't copy them please ask for premission to use me as an example!!!

Nope it had nothing to do with that...

wait Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, you have yet to give me a good story reasion... or is it that you can't.
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:22 pm

Ozymandius wrote:
Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:
MorganWolf wrote:doesn't matter official "actual" ruling, not lets write some bullshit announcement because I own 10% of the company.

and bitch its 20% get your numbers right, and did you forget the e-mail from sean.. or do you want to say thats not "high enough" for you....

But like I said.. I'm done with this Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,.. story wise you know I was right because you have yet to take my challange....

One story rerasion why the Inquisiters would leave you alone.... ONE...

But wait, there's more!

At least when Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, turns people in they knew the consequences before he punished them. They CHOSE to break the law knowning what would happen. Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, just got nabbed by the system when the campaign realized they made a misteak in Living Arcanis and they forgot to stat an NPC out. That's a big fucking misteak!

At least when a sorcerer goes down they lose a TU, that's it, not much else then everyone says Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,'s a Nazi and we all laugh. In Living Arcanis you had to put out an Errata out because OF HIS CHARACTER, that is sad.

Congradulations Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, twelve more till you catch up to me in Living Arcanis in Erattas.

No PJ whats comming in the new larc covers a lot more then Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, it gives GMs guidlines for dealing with situations such as Ralphs... lets say that my ruling was a LOT nicer then the one comming down the pipe.

Three characters that I know of have been killed for the same reasion, none of them cried because they knew what they where getting into when they took said items.

Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, has yet to give me a solid story reasion why they would leave him alone.. you know why, because he cant.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Needles
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby Needles » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:36 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, I guess the idea your trying to get across is this is just wrong and most people don't get it. People aren't going to listen to you.

I liken this to a picture of Tarran Silverleaf carrying an Idol of Iuz around and it is talking to him. He smells of rotting flesh and his skin has darkened and his eyes have that twilight fire as if he is turning into a lich. Everyone including Greneir is ok with this though. Everyone looks at this elf and says, "Hey! What's up?" As they hold up a peace sign. "Your not dangerous yet are you?" LOL

Actually, I would rather keep out of this. I see people are not going to play their characters the way Peewee, The Stat Monkey God, says they ought to be. We'll ok, whatever, I'm not particularly interested in this anyway. It is just one opinion against another.

Have fun in this Pie fight; However, lets not let it go to a HOLY WAR. Play nice with the big kids now.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:41 pm

You know what....

your right, but I bet they will never understand that

but thats ok, you know what I don't care anymore... I will play my character to the best of my ability and to hell with Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,...

his day will come, one way or another...

So Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,, you are off the hook for now (dont push it) just let this drop, I will no longer post on this thread....

Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, is still invited to play at my house any time, I will not do a thing till the LARC is out (which, BTW I'm helping write again, so if anyone has anything they would like to see coverd in the LARC please contact me and give me a heads up)

So lets let this die out for now, it will come up again, and when it does it will be a lot quicker then this has been.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:31 am

I find it funny that people actually voted that the campaign should do nothing.
If you can't handle the heat you should stay out of the kitchen guys.
For all of PJ's bs he's the one guy I seen take everything the campaign can dish out and still come back swinging.
Some people can learn a few things from PJ.

Oh and let me not forget Rene.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Return to “Living Arcanis”