Character sheet

Arcanis

Moderators: MorganWolf, grey, Peewee

Low Roller

Character sheet

Postby Low Roller » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:27 pm

I was wondering where I could find one, since onara online seems to dislike allowing downloads at the moment.

lostpike
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Postby lostpike » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:40 pm

"At the end of the day, Brandobaris smiles largest at the halfling with
the wildest tales."

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:00 pm

Also

If you cant get them there I can always e-mail them to you
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Low Roller

Postby Low Roller » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:18 pm

Thanks, got it working.
This will help with the half dozen players I'm gonna try bringing into the campaign.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:21 pm

Low Roller wrote:Thanks, got it working.
This will help with the half dozen players I'm gonna try bringing into the campaign.

Bro if you need any help, drop me a line... I'm always happy to help new players get into LA
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Low Roller

Postby Low Roller » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:54 pm

I'll ask plenty of questions when they come up then.
And one did....
Freeport....is it on the embargo for blast powder.....and in terms of buying powder, how would he go around purchasing it?

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:56 pm

Low Roller wrote:I'll ask plenty of questions when they come up then.
And one did....
Freeport....is it on the embargo for blast powder.....and in terms of buying powder, how would he go around purchasing it?

Well its all on the black market in Freeport.... so he can get it at a the normal price.

Unless the mod says otherwise
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Low Roller

Postby Low Roller » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:12 pm

And outside of freeport would he have to go through any special means of purchasing, or does he just mark it down on a log sheet?

And one goal this group has is to get a ship......which is supposed to be nearly impossible?
But could we you and power level (_) favor certs to get one?

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:00 pm

Low Roller wrote:And outside of freeport would he have to go through any special means of purchasing, or does he just mark it down on a log sheet?

Nope once they make the roles (get a few vals in your crew to get arround legal issues) you just put the blast powder on a Supply Run cert

Low Roller wrote:And one goal this group has is to get a ship......which is supposed to be nearly impossible?

That's funny I was just talking to the dev team about that, we have Land office included in the new market place... So we may take the next step and work on ships.
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Low Roller

Postby Low Roller » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:07 pm

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:
Low Roller wrote:And outside of freeport would he have to go through any special means of purchasing, or does he just mark it down on a log sheet?

Nope once they make the roles (get a few vals in your crew to get arround legal issues) you just put the blast powder on a Supply Run cert

So Just hand him a supply run cert and let him buy.....He can buy 10shots at once,or does it have to be a maximum of four?
And we have a few Vals, so there will plenty for back up.

Peewee, The Stat Monkey God,, The Stat Monkey God, wrote:
Low Roller wrote:And one goal this group has is to get a ship......which is supposed to be nearly impossible?

That's funny I was just talking to the dev team about that, we have Land office included in the new market place... So we may take the next step and work on ships.

So I better start saving up all that gold. It looks like this is gonna get fun.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:18 pm

Low Roller wrote:So Just hand him a supply run cert and let him buy.....He can buy 10shots at once,or does it have to be a maximum of four?
And we have a few Vals, so there will plenty for back up.

Take a look at the larc.. I think the most you can get is 10 but I may be wrong.

Low Roller wrote:So I better start saving up all that gold. It looks like this is gonna get fun.

Yep
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Living Arcanis”