Arcanis

Moderators: MorganWolf, grey, Peewee

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Year 1

Postby Peewee » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:05 pm

Ok guys

I will be running the year 1 story arc, if you want in, you need to make a new 1st level character..

Now I came up with a build.. just ugly build, a priest build which will pwn up on undead as well as assure that NO ONE will die at the table..

All colors of ugly.. just ugly
Peter B
PCI Rules Developer & StatMonkey
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Needles
Slave to this message board

Postby Needles » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:28 pm

What is this, a new home campaign you are starting? How do I get in then, if not what is the deal? Are you starting first level characters for living Arcanis dot com?
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

lostpike
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Postby lostpike » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:25 pm

They just released a book with all the year ones redone into 3.5. All I can say is I WANT THE BOOK!!!
They are all open and approved for LA.
"At the end of the day, Brandobaris smiles largest at the halfling with
the wildest tales."

Thanos
I have no life
I have no life

Postby Thanos » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:34 pm

Brilliant idea.

wizards/RPGA should take note.

Needles

Postby Needles » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:50 pm

I dought they will take note.

If I recall corectly, year one was 3.0. I didn't get in until 2003, so there are a lot of mods I missed.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Thanos
I have no life
I have no life

Postby Thanos » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:20 pm

Needles wrote:I dought they will take note.

If I recall corectly, year one was 3.0. I didn't get in until 2003, so there are a lot of mods I missed.

It wouldn't take that much to update it.

Then again all wizards cares about is making a huge killing on magic cards and miniatures.

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:46 pm

Now I came up with a build.. just ugly build, a priest build which will pwn up on undead as well as assure that NO ONE will die at the table..

well, well, well it seems like your current cleric sucks then, I told you you won't be able to turn like me ever!! just because you made your cleric illirite doesn't matter because I will still turn higher than you pete- :17
don't think LA will last long enough for you to catchup.- too bad - oohhh and I remember you were ready to trash your PC into the garbage after a certain mod at Origins because he was incapable of completeing his job. so make up your mind either he sucks or he will be the best turner(doubtful) on Onara.

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:54 pm

In the immortal words of PJ, "f*ck YOUR COUCH".
Forget turning undead, just unleash a mass heal and watch the fun begin. Even my LifeWarden has problems turning some of the cracked out turn resistant unhallowed ground extra advanced undead that infest LA. When was the last time you came across normal undead in LA?
Breaking mods with disposable items.

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:44 pm

MorganWolf wrote:

well, well, well it seems like your current cleric sucks then, I told you you won't be able to turn like me ever!! just because you made your cleric illirite doesn't matter because I will still turn higher than you pete- :17
don't think LA will last long enough for you to catchup.- too bad - oohhh and I remember you were ready to trash your PC into the garbage after a certain mod at Origins because he was incapable of completeing his job. so make up your mind either he sucks or he will be the best turner(doubtful) on Onara.

Ummm Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,.....

last time I checked.. level for level.. I can turn better then you.. (Sun Domain)

BUT....

The build I have in mind can turn 9th level undead... at 1st level.... with no magical gear. I'm not even going to show the crack at 12th level...

Concicrate cast as a 1st level spell.... quicked as a 5th level spell...

BUT the bad side to the build.. No melee combat...at all

No need.. no one dies at the table with this build anyways
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear.”
- Thomas Jefferson

Low Roller

Postby Low Roller » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:01 pm

I'm up for it. Maybe it'll even let me learn a little more about what's going on in LA.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:05 pm

Dude Peter, I got mad props to your turning cleric, good luck with it.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Peewee
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Peewee » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:29 pm

Ozymandius wrote:Dude Peter, I got mad props to your turning cleric, good luck with it.

thanks bro.....
Peter B
Paradigm Concepts

- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Living Arcanis”