Megacon

The other D&D meat.

Moderators: MorganWolf, Ozymandius, Jay

Needles
Slave to this message board

Megacon

Postby Needles » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:17 am

I just looked at the Mega con booklet I got in the mail and there is nothing in it about Living Forgotten Realms. I hope there is enough Blackmoor to cover three days of gaming. I only go there to play DnD. There is nothing in the booklet about Witch Hunter(not DnD but I'll play it), or Arcanis. I would like to go to Mega con, but if there is not enough gaming to cover three days then I don't know what I'll do. :3
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Megacon

Postby Ozymandius » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:17 pm

look up the warhorn.net site
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Needles

Postby Needles » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Not much there, just one episode a day. Is that it, Saturday's Blackmoor Closing Ceremonies doesn't say what it is. If it is a bunch of homies performing abba songs, I'd rather skip it. Is it all 3.5? I was hoping there would be some fourth edition. No other game systems like LFR. Not much of a choice to pick from. :D

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Thanos
I have no life
I have no life

Postby Thanos » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:58 pm

I may hit megacon for 2 days. I would like to finish up blackmoor and go out with a bang.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:29 am

Not much to choose from? And as always we'll have every episode there at MegaCon.

Episode XCI: Nemesis (2 Rounder) Thursday
Greg Walker

Episode XCII: The Four Horsemen (1 Round) Friday
Kris Wade

Episode XCIII: Scaled Vengeance II, The Sequel (2 Rounder)
Tad Kilgore

DAB-M4: The Day of Goss (2 Rounder) - Interactive Saturday
Terror Inc.

Blackmoor Closing Ceremonies (Party for end of Campaign) Saturday

Episode XCIV: The End (1 Round) Sunday
Philip J. Slama

Episode XCV: The Beginning (1 Round) Sunday
Philip J. Slama

Richard didn't go to the last MegaCon and from what I remember everyone was pretty juiced over the Battle Interactive and the modules that I judged.

This year we got the best authors we had in the campaign and had them write modules especially for this event; we've got Nemesis the sequel to Cutty Black Sow, we've got The Four Horsemen (Last of Holiday for Heroes Series), we've got the sequel to Scaled Vengeance from Tad Kilgore, Terror Inc. is writing the Interactive again and it spans most of the day, and finally I'm writing out the closing to the campaign with the last two episodes and I ensured that I left no stone unturned, no plot untouched and closed all the arcs succinctly and in a fitting way to end the campaign.

Of course you'll see 4.0 at MegaCon, but since I'm not a part of that group I posted only what I KNOW I will be offering at MegaCon on that Warhorn site. Mr. Reed has posted that he will be bringing new 4.0 stuff to this convention on the 4.0 board.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Needles

Postby Needles » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 pm

I gather there will be more than one episode a slot. It is not just up yet. :D

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:13 am

Only the premier episodes are posted, Episodes 1-90 are available by request.
- Philip Slama

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:46 am

request to who? you mean any module from 1 to 90 that means the special ones too?

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:22 am

It works the same as before at MegaCon.

You can request any module that is in the database that has been released at a major convention just like at any other convention.

Personally I'd be playing the premier episodes since the others are all going to be released anyway since they are being worked on right now. The premier episodes aren't going to be worth much if they aren't played at MegaCon as their effects will change.
- Philip Slama

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Postby Dwraith » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:13 am

i will pass on megacon this year.
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

Return to “Blackmoor”