Uther wants you for the Wizard's Cabal

The other D&D meat.

Moderators: MorganWolf, Ozymandius, Jay

Needles
Slave to this message board

Uther wants you for the Wizard's Cabal

Postby Needles » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:32 pm

King Uther wants you for the Wizard's Cabal. Yes, you too can shoot Scandaharians out of their socks. Resist Efreethi fire spells without a sweat. If you have the intelligence of a high school graduate with strait A's, you too can join the elite class of Wizards who protect the land of Blackmoor.

The Wizard's Cabal can enhance your spell casting abilities. You will not need silly mundane spell components to cast your spells. If you specialize in a school of magic you will be better at it than your contemporaries who do not specialize in that school of magic. The Wizard's Cabal can show you spells that will blind sight most element resistant creatures out of nowhere.

Join the Wizard's Cabal and you too can be a fire wielding, Fire resisting, power dealing Wizard too.:D
MUHAHAHA!!!
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Re: Uther wants you for the Wizard's Cabal

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:59 am

The Wizards' Cabal does not endorse any of the comments made by its members, allies or any of its subsidiaries presented here on this forum.

-The Council of the High Spellwise
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Needles

Postby Needles » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:22 pm

Staying out of the recruiting methods aren't you. Don't want to get your hands dirty in any of the bashing that might happen. I see, stay out of it then. It is just like the leadership in the Wizards Cabal to stay out of anything that supports them, but not by them. Be that way see if I care.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:00 pm

That's just a standard disclaimer.

The cabal does what it wants whenever it wants depending on how the wind blows and who has the most money.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:07 pm

We actually don't have much these days, we got our asses handed to us when Radan Goss, the Wizard King, decided it would be funny to attack and decimate our headquarters of Ardenn Keep. Hey, you can't win them all...
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Return to “Blackmoor”