Megacon Blackmoor APL question

The other D&D meat.

Moderators: MorganWolf, Ozymandius, Jay

Truthiness

Megacon Blackmoor APL question

Postby Truthiness » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:47 pm

I've been out of DnD for a while and was looking into joining a few tables up at Megacon, primarily Blackmoor. While looking at mod descriptions I noticed a few without level prerequisites listed. For example:

DAB Episode 75: Teacher’s Pet (Dave Arneson's Blackmoor - d20 System)
Can a student teach a former teacher or is this lesson to hard to swallow? A one-round Dave Arneson's Blackmoor Episode.

Does this mean there is no level requirement or cap?

Also, how does one avoid joining a table with players significantly lower or higher than one's own character?

Figured I'd post this here since this is the only serious forum I know of and this section because I am primarily interested in Blackmoor. Thanks in advance.

Needles
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Re: Megacon Blackmoor APL question

Postby Needles » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:12 pm

Truthiness wrote:I've been out of DnD for a while and was looking into joining a few tables up at Megacon, primarily Blackmoor. While looking at mod descriptions I noticed a few without level prerequisites listed. For example:

DAB Episode 75: Teacher’s Pet (Dave Arneson's Blackmoor - d20 System)
Can a student teach a former teacher or is this lesson to hard to swallow? A one-round Dave Arneson's Blackmoor Episode.

Teacher's Pet is atl's 1-5, Rememberance day is atl's 7-11, the BI is atl's 3-13. I don't know the Hadeen's atl.
Truthiness wrote:Does this mean there is no level requirement or cap?

There is always a cap
Truthiness wrote:Also, how does one avoid joining a table with players significantly lower or higher than one's own character?

It doesn't matter what the average level of a party member is. A first level character brings the atl down.
Truthiness wrote:Figured I'd post this here since this is the only serious forum I know of and this section because I am primarily interested in Blackmoor. Thanks in advance.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Truthiness

Re: Megacon Blackmoor APL question

Postby Truthiness » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanks for the assist.

Return to “Blackmoor”