Bullshit ravings and useless commentary!!!!!!

The other D&D meat.

Moderators: MorganWolf, Ozymandius, Jay

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Bullshit ravings and useless commentary!!!!!!

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:17 pm

Twice now I have foiled the plans of Raddon Goss using only the most simple and basic of spells. Some other people just try too hard.
(Aron Underfoot: Halfling Bard Extroidanaire!!)
Last edited by ScrollMasterRob on Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breaking mods with disposable items.

Needles
Slave to this message board

Postby Needles » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:42 am

"All hail Raddon Goss, run before him!" I have to say that to each new member if I fail my DC 25 will save. That is what you get if you meet him in battle. A silly little cert made by a few morons that jabs you just a little. Not that actually say this in mods, I tend to forget to say my saying.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

tadkil
Regular
Regular

Postby tadkil » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:01 pm

Needles wrote:"All hail Raddon Goss, run before him!" I have to say that to each new member if I fail my DC 25 will save. That is what you get if you meet him in battle. A silly little cert made by a few morons that jabs you just a little. Not that actually say this in mods, I tend to forget to say my saying.

Silly? Morons? Hmmmm........

Guess it works. :|]

Needles

Postby Needles » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:05 pm

tadkil wrote:
Needles wrote:"All hail Raddon Goss, run before him!" I have to say that to each new member if I fail my DC 25 will save. That is what you get if you meet him in battle. A silly little cert made by a few morons that jabs you just a little. Not that actually say this in mods, I tend to forget to say my saying.

Silly? Morons? Hmmmm........

Guess it works. :|]

Yes, I have a faint Idea who, yes, morons.LOL

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

thetrickygnome

Quit while your behind Needles

Postby thetrickygnome » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:10 pm

I would never cal lthe Blackmoor crew silly morons.

Wickedly cunning and brutally efficient on the other hand might fit
better. I am glad I did nto play that mod. Call me crazy but I've grown
attached to my limbs. Although, if I would have been at the table, that
"special place" would never have opened up and that "Item" would have
been in my arms and out the door.

Some call it courage. I call it foolishness. Sometimes you have to pick
your fights rather than jump into one every time the chance stares you
in the face. Not to mention, there is a thing called home field
advantage in football that is also very true when it comes to spell-
casters. If you wanna throw down, it's a good idea not to do so in the
lair of one of the most powerful and evil spellcasters in the history of
Blackmoor. Getting the item was victory enough and even when warned
several times some players could not keep their hand out of the cookie
jar.

Signed- Rene' Alfonso

Needles

Postby Needles » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:41 pm

I don't know which item you are talking about. We had PJ tell us the loot was worth it and he kept on telling us this. He egged us on and our eyes got bigger than out ego and the end is the end. Morons, LOL

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:49 pm

Ah, greed and the promise of fat loot. You should all know better than to trust PJ, especially after his LA foolishness.
I don't mind taking chances to save a character's life, but loot is always available. Maybe in smaller amounts because we stepped away from the "big Fight", but some loot is better than being dead.
Picking fights? Hardly ever happpens to me. I always just pick my usual array of pain in the ass spells and make life as difficult as possible for the "bad guys".

tadkil
Regular
Regular

Postby tadkil » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:33 pm

Needles wrote:I don't know which item you are talking about. We had PJ tell us the loot was worth it and he kept on telling us this. He egged us on and our eyes got bigger than out ego and the end is the end. Morons, LOL

PJ. AAAaaaaaaaah.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:43 am

Uh Ed, I wouldn't spread lies like that. I told you at the beginning there was phat loot at the end of the module where Raddan was. But you should know better, I playtested this module for LA and got my ass handed to me when I went in there.

If I remember correctly you let Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, sway you into joining them when the door opened. David and you were against it but you let him push you over instead of holding your ground. The greed consumed you, it got the better of you. And besides...

Tad wrote that certificate...
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

Needles

Postby Needles » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:49 am

You were my deciding factor PJ. Then Tad is a Moron, I mean this in all good sense, moron. I bet Matt and Greg had something to do with it, Morons. LOL

lostpike
I really like Roleplaying
I really like Roleplaying

Postby lostpike » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:59 am

It wasnt greed. It was guilt. Damn me for not wanting to let everyone die alone.
"At the end of the day, Brandobaris smiles largest at the halfling with
the wildest tales."

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:08 pm

We didn't learn of the Cert until we ran it at MegaCon.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Thanos
I have no life
I have no life

Postby Thanos » Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:19 pm

Ozymandius wrote:Uh Ed, I wouldn't spread lies like that. I told you at the beginning there was phat loot at the end of the module where Raddan was. But you should know better, I playtested this module for LA and got my ass handed to me when I went in there.

If I remember correctly you let Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, sway you into joining them when the door opened. David and you were against it but you let him push you over instead of holding your ground. The greed consumed you, it got the better of you. And besides...

Tad wrote that certificate...

The only reason we did that last part was because we were told the Orlando group 1 rounded the last fight. We didn't know the DM basically just gave them the certs and we know they should have gotten their asses handed to them.

You have to remember we were playing against 2 DMs. You 2 weren't cutting us any slack.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:19 pm

You had one DM. I never stepped in. Matt crushed you by himself. We simply watched and clarified where Matt made mistakes.
- Philip Slama

ScrollMasterRob
Regular
Regular

Postby ScrollMasterRob » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:45 pm

Ed, if you let Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, (and no one is as greedy as Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,)lead you down the path of promise of "phat loot", well, you should know better than to listen to Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami,. How many times has it been where Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, says "lets play up" and everything has gone "tits up"? Don't listen to Ralph, The Godfather of DnD in Miami, anymore. Try to talk any innocents he is leading astray out of whatever foolishness he is cooking up.

PJ has always been a fair and impartial judge. I just don't trust his LA politician-not very much, anyway.

Return to “Blackmoor”