Musings on being a "Gamer"

This is the area for posts that have gone way off topic.
MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Wed Mar 20, 2002 11:37 am

As for "normal people" whom are non-gamers,
I've got two words:

Jerry Springer

If this is world around us is reality, I'm buying a one-way ticket back to fantasy land.

Nagol the Hunter

Postby Nagol the Hunter » Wed Mar 27, 2002 7:59 pm

A clarification to the above thread. The anonymous or whatever person posting is not Luis Oviedo. I am Luis Oviedo and am extremely irate that this person is using my name. I am almost completely sure I know who this person is. I just want to let you all know that since this person has actually been banned at one time or another from every LARP game and website he apparantly feels a need to attempt to hurt other peoples reputations. I was ignoring his remarks until I was told he was using my name. Well, hopefully this clears up some issues.
Live each day as if it were your last.

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Wed Mar 27, 2002 10:58 pm

On 2002-03-27 18:59, Nagol the Hunter wrote:
A clarification to the above thread. The anonymous or whatever person posting is not Luis Oviedo. I am Luis Oviedo and am extremely irate that this person is using my name. I am almost completely sure I know who this person is. I just want to let you all know that since this person has actually been banned at one time or another from every LARP game and website he apparantly feels a need to attempt to hurt other peoples reputations. I was ignoring his remarks until I was told he was using my name. Well, hopefully this clears up some issues.

You probably do know who this person is. He was Using a U of M connection to post to this message board. He either works or goes to school there.
Knowledge is power, Power corrupts, Study hard be evil.
Nobody's perfect... well, there was this one guy, but we killed him.

Living City Forums
webmaster@livingcity.net aka Albert

MorganWolf
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby MorganWolf » Thu Mar 28, 2002 9:11 am

You know it was bad enough this retard was talking Sh_t. But now the guy he had apparently been was a cover identity for a delusional individual who in laymen's term would be dubbed a COWARD. This person should be traced to his connection and revealed for the sick person he represents. All his bravado that he showed in coming out into the light was nothing but a fictional account of his revelation.
I think the guy who says he's being used as a cover should reveal who that guy really is.
Lets have no more about this as it distracts us all from the real reason we access this website so reveal the bastard and lets get on with other aspects.

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:01 pm

On 2002-03-28 08:11, MorganWolf wrote:
You know it was bad enough this retard was talking Sh_t. But now the guy he had apparently been was a cover identity for a delusional individual who in laymen's term would be dubbed a COWARD. This person should be traced to his connection and revealed for the sick person he represents. All his bravado that he showed in coming out into the light was nothing but a fictional account of his revelation.
I think the guy who says he's being used as a cover should reveal who that guy really is.
Lets have no more about this as it distracts us all from the real reason we access this website so reveal the bastard and lets get on with other aspects.

Well your absolutely right! He was a coward, I realized a bit late that the forum had anonymous posting on. So that anyone could come on and post anything they wanted without registering. Now it's set so you have to register in order to post. He is obviously a trouble maker with no life. Whatever.

Living City Forums

The Tricky Gnome

Postby The Tricky Gnome » Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:11 pm

To Albert,

I second that motion. This sleaze bag slab of monkey crap Anonymous came in talking garbage, them claims not to be scared and gave an indentity/name. Next thing we know, it turns out this moron is using somebody elses name out of spite and COWARDICE. He's scum, a loser, and it's best we be rid of him. Good going Albert. Better late than never. This forum is for positive commentary and if there are disagreements, at least we should handle them with poise, not with racism or bigotry.

Signed- Rene' Alfonso

Green Knight
Regular
Regular

Postby Green Knight » Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:23 pm

Uh ... since when do gamers constitute a "race"? :razz:

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:27 pm

Very true. Oh and I forgot to mention, that ever since I took away anonymous postings. His punk ass hasn't made any posts. Shows you what kind of a person he is.
The kind that hides in the shadows and talks a big game, but when it's show time he runs like a little bitch.
We don't need that kind of guy in here.

Living City Forums

Nagol the Hunter

Postby Nagol the Hunter » Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:07 am

Since the general consensus is to reveal the identity of this individual, I will share my belief. It is my opinion that this person is Jorge Reyeros aka Gabe aka Faust. This person had an entire LARP group numbering over 20 players walk out on his game, he also was man enough to throw beer on a fourteen y/o kid during a game. And he does work and study at UofM last I checked.
Live each day as if it were your last.

Ozymandius
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Aug 08, 2003 5:37 pm

Doesn't sound too friendly to me. That kind of person even pisses me off.
- Philip Slama

"Sex is like the death penalty. One outcome, multiple ways to carry it out," -Stephen Colbert.

"OMG I can't believe I just got censored on LC.net!!!111 IS ADOLFO SEEING THIS sh*t!!!" -TheWorldsGreatestWarrior.

Email: Finn_Durandall@Hotmail.com

grey
King of the hill
King of the hill

Postby grey » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:23 pm

Bump for VST.

Living City Forums

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:38 pm

grey wrote:Bump for VST.

Are you sure they want to see this? :lol:

The Heretic
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby The Heretic » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:40 pm

I knew it it sounded like him. Yeah Bump For that asswipe.
A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes-----Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

"The measure of the homeland’s independence can be gauged by the amount of independence enjoyed by her children, and, as we have already said, there can be no free homeland while her children are slaves."-----Enrique Roig de San Martin

MrFilthyIke

Postby MrFilthyIke » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:46 pm

The Heretic wrote:I knew it it sounded like him. Yeah Bump For that asswipe.

??? ??? ???

Jay
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged

Postby Jay » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:48 pm

wow when did i miss this drama! so...anyone ever meet this guy?
Jay - Master of the Long Sword
Havok Firestrom - 1337 wizard/Follower of the Flame
Oni No Bacon - all kinds of wrong
Giggles macCracken - Gnome Illusionist

I am 79% addicted to Counterstrike

Return to “Pointless Drivel”