Centaur

This is the area for posts that have gone way off topic.
Thanos
I have no life
I have no life

Centaur

Postby Thanos » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:59 pm

My centaur is getting close to where he can take his first class level. He is currently a chainfighter with Imp trip.

I plan on taking 2 levels of fighter next to get combat reflexes and power attack. After that I am pretty much up in the air. Here is some of my thoughts.

Exotic Weapon master concentration more on Tripping. Getting some of those exoptic stunts that imp tripping and maybe uncany blow and/or flurry. Maybe tossing in some feats like deft opportunist.

going more fighter to get more feats and making my character better in other areas not concentrating on trip. I could get imp sunder or imp disarm. Maybe go for some of those mounted feats?

Then the last I am a little worried about my saves so I was also thinking pious templar or maybe a level of ranger. Or maybe even taking a different class each level becoming something like a 6centaur, 2 fighter, 1 barbarian, 1 ranger, 1 cleric, 2 Pious tempar, 2 exotic weapon master or some combination.

So I am open to some Ideas if you wish to give them ;)

Dwraith
Moderately Challenged
Moderately Challenged
MySpace Page: ilkhandraconis

Postby Dwraith » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:07 pm

take a look at scout. I thought of building a centaur using this class mixed with fighter and exotic weapon master.
Eli Wallace, "Well this couldn't get much worse?"
Dr. Nicholas Rush, "I'm afraid thats a failure of imagination."
Stargate Universe

Needles
Slave to this message board
Slave to this message board

Postby Needles » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:10 pm

I havn't got an answer for ya, just some thoughts.

You could go Barbarian at your first available level to get the rage. Of course, you are choosing extra rage as your first feat. Then go two levels of fighter for the feats. Then go three levels of cleric, worship a god with spiked chain as his weapon of choice. If you can, try to get the strength domain for the bull strengths and the enlarge person, that's why you go cleric. Next, go Pius Templar the rest of the way. You would have another Razhhak the Depraved but with spiked chain as your main weapon.

At times, you would be larger if you are a candidate for the enlarge person. I don't know if you are a humanoid or not. The bull strengths with your spiked chain and your strength would rock. Then there is that rage for more strength boost. A combined plus eight to your strength would rock and the reach you have with your spiked chain normaly would be devestating.
There are lies, damned lies and statistics.

First God created idiots, he was just getting started, then he created Wizards of the Coast 4e Dnd.

Thanos
I have no life
I have no life

Postby Thanos » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:22 pm

Finding a chain god is hard, only 1 as far as I can tell and he sucks. Don't think you can enlarge. Mons humanoid.

I was thinking about doing this.
6 centaur 2 fighter 1 cleric (Fharlanghn, Luck, Travel Domains) 1 Barb 1 favored soul or monk 2 Exotic weapons master(trip or Flurry or uncanny blow have to pick 2) 2 Pious templar 15 level

I would rock with a spike chain, have good saves, cast spells, smite and rage

Feats
Exotic weapon chain
Combat Expertise
Imp Trip
Combat Reflexes
power attack
Weapon focus (staff) A waste to get Pious Templar
True Believer
Extra rage

Return to “Pointless Drivel”